Profile for Kylie > Reviews

Content by Kylie

Kylie (Manchester UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Elements Silver Acorn Rose Gold and Sterling Silver Double Pendant with Chain of 41-46 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 July 2017
I was bought this as a gift. It is absolutely beautiful. I love it.

Cartoon Network: Adventure Time: Stakes! Miniseries (V11) (DVD)[REGION 1]
Cartoon Network: Adventure Time: Stakes! Miniseries (V11) (DVD)[REGION 1]
Offered by Empor-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series., 7 July 2017
Love this mini series. It answers alot of questions about Fan Favorite Marcelines past.
A must have for Adventure Time fans.

48pcs Plastic Prepared Microscope Slides Set Animals Insects Plants Flowers 1pc Real Butterfly Specimen Children Student Science Education Toy
Offered by Augustus_Caesar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2017
Bought for my 5yo son who is obsessed with Science to go with his microscope for his birthday. They are excellent quality, good variation in the sets and very good for the price. The slides are plastic, which is great for kids.
Would recommend.

Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam - Apple Scented, No Water Rinse, Fast and Easy to Use - Guaranteed Quality, Effective Sweet Smelling Hair Cleanser (180ml)
Offered by Serenity Hygiene

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, 14 Mar. 2017
This is brilliant stuff.
I bought it for my son who has a terrible phobia of water on his head & face. I am so glad I did, bathtimes are so much easier now without screaming hysterics and the shampoo smells gorgeous & leaves his hair clean & silky smooth.
Worth every single penny now cleaning his hair isn't traumatising.

Kickers Boys' Kick Cyba Strap-Infant Loafers, Black (Black), 11 Child UK 29 EU
Kickers Boys' Kick Cyba Strap-Infant Loafers, Black (Black), 11 Child UK 29 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely School Shoes, 22 Feb. 2017
I thought I would try a more well known brand of shoes for my 5yo son as I am fed up of buying new school shoes from my local asda every 5 or 6weeks as he has kicked them out.
I was plesantly suprised at the price of these kickers, I was expecting double the price for the brand. They fit perfectly too, only took a couple of days & a blister plaster to break in.
They are obviously sturdy & excellent quality, it looks like these may actually last a good while.
The only gripe I have (and it is a trivial thing so I have not marked them down on it) is they are colour coded. One shoe has a red dot & tag on the other green. This is a great idea but I think the red mark should be on the right shoe as it would be easier for small children to remember Red = Right.

MagiDeal Solar Power Bobblehead Toy Figure Nohohon Japanese Kimono Maiko Geisha #B

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 29 Jan. 2017
Bought as a gift for a friend who loves all things Japanese. It took a very long time to come (approx 5wks) but when it did arrive my friend was delighted with her.
For the price I wasn't bothered about the long wait but would recommend early order if you need it for a birthday or something.
It is really sweet & works well. It made my friend smile so it was worth every penny.

Panda Kawaii Friends Foldable Shopping Bag
Panda Kawaii Friends Foldable Shopping Bag
Offered by Little Shop of Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 29 Jan. 2017
Bought as a gift for a friend who loves Pandas but I have purchased other styles for myself & they were very well made, suprisingly robust & carry heavy loads with ease. Great price.

Danielle Swarovski Oval Pill Box - Pink, Lilac or Silver
Danielle Swarovski Oval Pill Box - Pink, Lilac or Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pill Box, 29 Jan. 2017
Beautiful & Well made. I was glad to get the lilac.
Buying one for my mother now too as she loves it.

Boys STAR WARS BB-8 pyjamas Age 5/6 yrs - (5/6yrs)
Boys STAR WARS BB-8 pyjamas Age 5/6 yrs - (5/6yrs)
Offered by Parrys

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 19 Nov. 2016
Great pj's at a low cost. My 5yo loves them. Washes well & no tarnishing of the picture or shrinking in wash. Fast delivery. Happy customer.

Amazon Underground
Amazon Underground

3.0 out of 5 stars Was good..., 15 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Amazon Underground (App)
The app was working fine but recently when I try to press links half of the time a pop up message appears saying it cannot access the content so I cannot browse products.
Hope this is fixed soon.
Also please can you make amazon underground downloadable on the app store for android.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14