Profile for Adrian Frost, > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Mens Navy 'Go Walk 3' Slip-On Shoes 9
Skechers Mens Navy 'Go Walk 3' Slip-On Shoes 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable walkers, 25 Jun. 2017
I bought myself a treadmill, intending to power walk my way to fitness. I saw an advert for these walkers and bought myself a pair. Initially they rubbed on the heels and I had to wear plasters to protect the skin but as time passed they softened and now they are so comfortable. I have never used them outside and only wear them on the treadmill but when these wear out I will probably buy another pair.

York Fitness Interlocking Floor Guard
York Fitness Interlocking Floor Guard

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Jun. 2017
I bought this item to put under my treadmill to protect the floor. They are really cheap and offer no cushioning. I would've expected a better product from a respected brand like York . I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Vax ACH2V101 Power Heat Oil-Filled Radiator, 2000 W - White/Silver Spray
Vax ACH2V101 Power Heat Oil-Filled Radiator, 2000 W - White/Silver Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 25 Jun. 2017
I have a problem central heating radiator in my hallway that is going to cost a fortune to fix so while I save my pennies I bought this radiator . I haven't had portable radiators before but this is very easy to control with a programmable timer and a thermostat. More importantly it keeps my hallway warm. I haven't noticed a spike in my electricity costs since I've had it so I'm pleased I bought it and would buy another one if I needed to.

Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojoba  150 ml - Pack of 3
Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojoba  150 ml - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try if youre looking for a gentler Insect repelant, 25 Jun. 2017
I always use this stuff as an insect repellent when I go to the Philippines, there are more potent repellents but they do have a strong petrochemical odour. I always use it during the day and night while I'm out, I feel happier using a product designed to be applied to the skin which just so happens to be an insect repellent. It is an oil so it does start off greasy but once its rubbed in its not greasy at all.

Silverline 868868 Multi-Head Circlip Pliers 160mm (6¼") Length 5-Piece Set
Silverline 868868 Multi-Head Circlip Pliers 160mm (6¼") Length 5-Piece Set
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Specialist tool that does the job, 25 Jun. 2017
I had to buy this tool as I was renovating the door handles in my house with new springs. I couldn't have done that without this tool. However that appears to be the only job I can use it for. So I would recommend this tool to anyone who has a job that needs it.

VonShef Instant Red Hot Water Dispenser Kettle 2.5 Litre Capacity, Maximum 2600W
Offered by DOMU UK

2.0 out of 5 stars I like the concept but the unit was not up to the task., 25 Jun. 2017
I had this for about 6 months and loved the convenience of instant hot water and saved me a fortune in repeatedly re-boiling the kettle as I do drink several pints of tea everyday. But the switch went and it had no power so it had to go back. I was hoping for a replacement but got a refund instead. I now have a kettle again but saving up for a permanent plumbed in water dispenser.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a silly thing to buy but I do love it, 25 Jun. 2017
I have it on my landing as it does put out enough light to see by and negotiate the landing. I sometimes forget its there until I switch on the light and it makes me smile. My wife hates it but its been fitted for 3 months now and works very well. It is just a gimmick and at a price that is not going to upset me when I take it down. My mate bought one for his kids and they love it . My kids have all left home but when they're home they love it too.

Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Gtr Power Pro Motorised Treadmill
Offered by The Sports HQ

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but it let me down, 25 Jun. 2017
I retired last year so thought that I should make an effort to keep in shape. I had used a treadmill before but never owned one so I saw this treadmill at a reasonable price so I bought it last Dec. Very easy to set up and began to use it every other day for about 40 mins. I have some joint issues so I power walk rather than run. Everything was fine until March this year when the motor went mid session and it tripped the circuit breaker in my house. It was completely dead. So as my online return time had expired I contacted Amazon customer services and they arranged a replacement and a collection within a few weeks. My new unit arrived in May and I recommenced my exercise regime. Today I was using the treadmill when the motor stopped mid-session again tripping my circuit breaker and it was dead again. I contacted customer services who were not sure if a replacement was in stock but I asked for a refund as I had lost confidence in the product and could foresee that the pattern of breakdown and replacement continuing. I am about 3 stone below the recommended 19 stone weight limit recommended by the manufacturer as I did think that perhaps the machine wasn't suited for the "larger" gentleman. I am sold on the idea of a treadmill at home but I clearly need a machine that can cope with a man my size walking on it, which sadly is not this one.

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a good price, 22 July 2014
This is the first tablet I have ever had and bought based on previous reviews and reviews in the press. Really easy to use and very sharp picture and at a sensible price.

Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Updated Version (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors (Nexus 7 II-2013 Version (Bluetooth Keyboard Case), Black)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars This works well and I like the spacing between the keys as I have sausage ..., 22 July 2014
This works well and I like the spacing between the keys as I have sausage fingers and tend to hit two keys at a time on a standard keyboard. and the case protects my tablet very well.

Page: 1 | 2