Profile for My Name > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Genie Head Massager
The Genie Head Massager
Offered by Bombay Collections

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was not the same as picture. What was ..., 26 May 2015
Product was not the same as picture. What was sent did massage the head well so didn't mind too much. Just FYI. Product sent was probably worth £1.50!

Avocado Baby (Mini Treasure)
Avocado Baby (Mini Treasure)
by John Burningham

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 May 2015
I didn't realise how small the book was, should have checked in detail. 'Mini' indeed.

Crocs Baya Classic, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Blue (Sea Blue), 10 UK Men/11 UK Women
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 May 2015
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
Brought this for someone and he loves it. Size wasn't a problem.

Medipaq® Bra Strap Extenders x6 - 2 HOOK - (2xBlack, 2xWhite, 2xNude). Don't Throw Away That Tight BRA!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 May 2015
Good :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality wasn't great. Would think again about buying toys for a ..., 26 May 2015
Product was not quite the same as the picture, Quality wasn't great. Would think again about buying toys for a child online as it may lack the safety trade mark. Was not worth the money.

Kingston Technology 16 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 May 2015
Good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product was good for the price, 26 May 2015
Took a while to arrive but it was expected. Product was good for the price, would recommend. Note: when washed over and over again in the washing machine, it can shrink a bit. Overall, Very happy with the product.

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Silver
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Silver
Offered by TECH SENSE

4.0 out of 5 stars Did not like the fact I panic when I saw the box ..., 16 July 2014
Did not like the fact I panic when I saw the box when I entered my house as it was empty!! However the product had also went past my door flap and entered the house. Surprised the post person did not run away with it. Apart from the delivery packaging, all was good.
Playing time is great, I use it about 35mins a day when going to and back from work and charge it once every 2 months.

[Pack of 5] TECHGEAR® CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guards With Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPod Nano 7 & Nano 8 [7th & 8th Generations]
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars After more than 3 months, I'm still on my ..., 16 July 2014
After more than 3 months, I'm still on my first clear LCD screen protector, it would appear to be very long lasting as there are no signs of wear or tear.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ... quicker than I expected and the product works just fine. No invoice, 16 July 2014
Delivered quicker than I expected and the product works just fine.
No invoice.