Profile for E. H. > Reviews

SnoozeShade Original Deluxe - Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs
Offered by SnoozeShade

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 12 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Before this we had one of those pram parasols which was forever moving or coming off completely, this has solved that. Its very quick to fit simply with elastic and popper straps so takes moments to put on. Its small enough so that if the sun goes in or you push the pram into shade then it can be rolled up and leave it on top without it getting in the way of the handles.

This is another great piece of kit in the 'peace of mind' arsenal, Not sure you have put enough sun scream on then its ok, just roll this down and have that peace of mind. Great bit of kit, well worth the £25.

Conspiracy
Conspiracy
by S. J. Parris

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 April 2016
This review is from: Conspiracy (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I loved this, I am a huge fan of the Bruno series and this one didn't disappoint. If you haven't read any of the series yet and you are considering it the go for for it but bear with the first one. The first one is the weakest but they get better and better as the characters develop.

I won't go into much detail about the book because there are plenty of reviews of that but this one is set in Paris and has the usual religious themes with plenty of plots, twists and turns.

In summary If you are a fan of the Shardlake style historical crime fiction then you will love this and the whole series.

37° Thermoband (Pack of 2)
37° Thermoband (Pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for peace of mind at the start, 12 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As other reviewers have said I too think this is good very first time parents but more specifically the first few weeks of first time parents. It can be tricky to get the temperature right to start with but after a few times most people are going to be able to judge it using the old method of on the back of the wrist. Using the wrist method is quicker too so i think these would be thrown in the back of the draw in no time.

For less than £6 I think these are worth the peace of mind but treat them more as a stepping stone in your parent learning curve.

Science in Sport Whey20 On The Go Whey Protein, 20 g Protein, 78 ml - Strawberry, Pack of 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but expensive to use as your main protein intake, 10 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are great, very convenient and from what I can see, have the same effect as your normal tub powder proteins. For this price I wouldn't be using them to replace my main shake but more when I can't carry a shaker or have access to water. A £55 tub last me a couple months at 2 servings a day so £16 for 6 days at 2 servings a day would make this a huge expense.

I find that everything strawberry flavour taste more artificial than most but get past that and these are a very good, every now and then, convenient protein but not for replacing your main shake.

Six Tudor Queens: Katherine of Aragon, The True Queen: Six Tudor Queens 1
Six Tudor Queens: Katherine of Aragon, The True Queen: Six Tudor Queens 1
by Alison Weir

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 10 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really enjoyed this book. I think it bridged the gap well between fiction and factual history. I never got that feeling that the book was drawn out like some of the other reviewers have mentioned. Often in these types of books there can be too much made up drama injected but I think this has just the right level to make it enjoyed as a novel but also learn a few facts along the way.

A lot of the other reviews have gone into detail about Katherine and what the general theme of the book is so I wont bother going into that, all I will say is that if you like Tudor history and you like biographies that read more like novels then you should like this. I look forward to reading about the other five queens.

Jeff Banks Pure Cotton Supersoft Contemporary Towels, 6-Piece - Cream
Jeff Banks Pure Cotton Supersoft Contemporary Towels, 6-Piece - Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but buy with caution., 23 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The towels are thinner than I was expecting, call something luxury and we all become critics. Although very absorbent they don't work well as full body towels simply because they aren't big enough.

As some nice towels for hand drying when people come around they are perfect, as towels for jumping out of the bath they don't quite cut it.

Munchkin Latch Bottle (4OZ /120ML, 3 pack)
Munchkin Latch Bottle (4OZ /120ML, 3 pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good bottles, 9 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These bottles are fantastic. According to my wife the bottle top is as close to a breast as it is likely to get. There was no problem whilst being used, easy latch on. I was dubious about the bottle leaking but that didn't happen. For any dads out there getting up to do the middle of the night feed then these are perfect, I found the whole process was a lot quicker and I was back to bed sooner!

Philips GC4928/30 PerfectCare Azur Steam Iron with Optimal Temperature technology, 3000 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars., 4 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a big fan of this iron and its anti-burn system. I haven't fully tested this to see just how long you can leave it lying on the clothes but so far after being distracted but the cat or dog and leaving it there hasn't been any burns. I have always been a bit unsure whether these higher priced irons make a difference or whether it's just a better build quality but it is faster to get the creases out. My iron before this which I had for a long time was also a Philips at around the £50 mark and it clearly took longer to use.

ALEX Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Ultimate Bead and Weave Bracelet Party Kit
ALEX Toys Do-it-Yourself Wear Ultimate Bead and Weave Bracelet Party Kit
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift., 23 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got for an eleven year old. When this was opened she was amazed at just how much there was and how many different bracelets she would be able to make but within half an hour she had it all figured out and rapidly make her first one. It's complicated enough to hold interest but not too hard to make it impossible to use. She loved it and I would recommend it.

ALEX Toys Craft Wood Wonders Ultimate Set
ALEX Toys Craft Wood Wonders Ultimate Set

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a great gift., 20 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this for my niece who is 4 so this was always going to be a hit or miss but luckily it has been a big hit. It is described for 5 + so a younger child my struggle with it so keep that in mind when buying. There are lots of small pieces to it but I think the younger age just means they are used in a more messy manor rather than them not being used at all. The paint comes off fairly easily with soap and water so clear up isn't as issue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20