Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Robyn Hood: A Girl's Tale
Robyn Hood: A Girl's Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 25 Aug. 2016
I loved reading the first book in the Robyn Hood series by KM Shea. It was really well-written with great characters and good humour. I thought the fairy tale twist was really good and recommend it!

Robyn Hood: Fight For Freedom
Robyn Hood: Fight For Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 25 Aug. 2016
I loved the concluding story from the Robyn Hood series by KM Shea. It was well-written and funny with great characters and a well paced story. I recommend it!

Enthroned (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 1)
Enthroned (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 22 Aug. 2016
I've recently discovered K.M. Shea's books and I have to say I love them. The characters are well-thought out, the world's are well-built and there is good humour throughout. I found the stories well-paced (not to mention a good length) and enjoyed the twist on the fairy tale story. I have loved reading the King Arthur and her knights series. I recommend it to anyone (seriously it's a really good read)

Enlighten (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 5)
Enlighten (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 22 Aug. 2016

Endeavor (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 6)
Endeavor (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 6)

Embittered: King Arthur and Her Knights
Embittered: King Arthur and Her Knights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 22 Aug. 2016

Embark (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 4)
Embark (King Arthur and Her Knights Book 4)

Enchanted: King Arthur and her Knights
Enchanted: King Arthur and her Knights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 22 Aug. 2016

Sacrifice (The Snow Queen Book 2)
Sacrifice (The Snow Queen Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 22 Aug. 2016
I've recently discovered K.M. Shea's books and I have to say I love them. The characters are well-thought out, the world's are well-built and there is good humour throughout. I found the stories well-paced (not to mention a good length) and enjoyed the twist on the fairy tale story. This is the second book in the Snow Queen series, following the story of Rakel as she works with her new friends to fight the invaders. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys the fairy tale genre (and has read the first book!)

Heart of Ice (The Snow Queen Book 1)
Heart of Ice (The Snow Queen Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Aug. 2016
I've recently discovered K.M. Shea's books and I have to say I love them. The characters are well-thought out, the world's are well-built and there is good humour throughout. I found the stories well-paced (not to mention a good length) and enjoyed the twist on the fairy tale story. Heart of Ice tells the story of the Snow Queen, Rakel, who after years of exile sets out to save the people who once feared her because of her magic. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys the genre.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20