Profile for StumpyB > Reviews

Content by StumpyB

StumpyB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Fairy Tale Bride (Once Upon a Wedding Book 1)
The Fairy Tale Bride (Once Upon a Wedding Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Made a nice change..., 14 Nov. 2016
This book is not my normal genre (but it was free and I was bored). Having read the reviews, I know some people weren't keen on the characters and writing style because they don't fit with the time or something. As I am not familiar with the Victorian romance genre (and it was free people!), these things didn't bother me. I liked the characters, the world building and the story. It was well-paced and made a nice change. If you are looking for something a bit different, I recommend it.

Rumpel's Prize (Kingdom Series Book 8)
Rumpel's Prize (Kingdom Series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 13 Nov. 2016
I wasn't sure about this book, but gave it a go - I enjoyed it - the characters and world are well-written.

Once Upon a Happy Ending: An Anthology of Reimagined Fairy Tales
Once Upon a Happy Ending: An Anthology of Reimagined Fairy Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 13 Nov. 2016
A great anthology of fairy tales ranging from sleeping beauty to the princess and the pea. Overall, I liked almost all of them and found a couple of authors whose books I'd like to try. Some were darker than others, but they all featured clean romance - I particularly enjoyed KM Shea's contribution because it had a touch of humour. I recommend it if you enjoy the genre and are looking for some new authors to try.

Lucifer - Season 1 [DVD] [2016]
Lucifer - Season 1 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Tom Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch..., 5 Nov. 2016
If you are looking for a show that is light hearted and doesn't take itself too seriously this is the one for you. Tom Ellis is a great devil and the episodes are well-written with a touch of humour. I recommend it.

Swan Lake (Timeless Fairy Tales Book 7)
Swan Lake (Timeless Fairy Tales Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 5 Nov. 2016
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were interesting, it was well-written and there was the touch of humour that make KM Shea's stories so enjoyable. If you have read her other books or you are just looking for a good read, I recommend it!

Princess Ahira
Princess Ahira

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 5 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Princess Ahira (Kindle Edition)

Red Rope of Fate
Red Rope of Fate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book..., 5 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Red Rope of Fate (Kindle Edition)

Once Broken Faith (October Daye Novels)
Once Broken Faith (October Daye Novels)
by Seanan McGuire
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Oct. 2016
Another great book from Seanan McGuire continuing the story of October Daye. I recommend it if you've read previous books.

Arrow - Season 4 [DVD] [2016]
Arrow - Season 4 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Stephen Amell

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching!, 1 Oct. 2016
Another great season of the Arrow. Thought the character development and storyline was really good. I recommend it if you've seen previous seasons.

The Flash - Season 2 [DVD] [2016]
The Flash - Season 2 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Grant Gustin

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching, 1 Oct. 2016
I enjoyed the second season of the Flash - you'll enjoy it if you've seen the first season.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20