Profile for Cesilie > Reviews

Content by Cesilie

Cesilie

Officially Licensed Wireless Sensor Bar (Nintendo Wii U)
Officially Licensed Wireless Sensor Bar (Nintendo Wii U)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work properly, 29 Oct. 2013
We bought this for Our Wii U and I am not happy With it at all. It is sometimes useless as we can not get it to respond in some of the wii and wii U games. My son gets so frustrated that he has given up playing some games. We are thinking of selling the Wii U and getting a Playstation instead. The problem is that the old Wii Remotes don't respond, and he can not get to pick alternatives on the screen. An example is Rabbids Land, a Wii U game that he can't play at all.
If someone can give me the name of a good Wii U sensorbar, that Works,I would be a happy mum.
To be fair, it does work on some other games, where the trouble is just to calibrate the Remotes and start up the game.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2013 12:09 AM GMT

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but it will cost a fortune in the end, 28 Dec. 2011
It is a brilliant game and the characters are funny as well. The only thing that i can see as negative is that the game is made so that you have to buy extra figures to access new levels, that means that the game will end up costing a fortune. My son loves this game and I guess I must admit that I do as well.