Profile for Sibirskya > Reviews

Content by Sibirskya

Sibirskya (west yorkshire, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sloggi Women's Double Comfort Top  Double Comfort Top Everyday Bra, White (White), 32 (Manufacturer Size: 38)
Sloggi Women's Double Comfort Top Double Comfort Top Everyday Bra, White (White), 32 (Manufacturer Size: 38)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sloggi double comfort bra top 32, 1 May 2017
Fits as expected good quality as always from sloggi

Regatta Men's Stanton II Fleece Jacket - Seal Grey, 2X-Large
Regatta Men's Stanton II Fleece Jacket - Seal Grey, 2X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens fleece, 3 May 2016
Although I always buy regatta for fleece jackets. This one was a bit smaller in fit than usual.
Also the one I received was not the same as the one pictured. Which shows grey with a black collar. The one I received was all grey. Which was a slight disappointment. But decided to keep anyway as I liked the quality.

Playmobil 4785 Specials Plus Girl with Goats Figures
Playmobil 4785 Specials Plus Girl with Goats Figures
Offered by Great British Toy Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2016
Excellent playmobil set good price

YAP Chambery Cushion, Large
YAP Chambery Cushion, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Mattress Bed, 2 Nov. 2015
Dog loves these beds, I always buy this make for my dalmatian, she finds them so comfortable, hard to get her off them some times. They fit in her bed or else can be moved around from room to room

TASSIMO Costa Latte coffee 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs/pods, 40 servings)
Offered by Coffee Discs UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful Costa Latte, 2 Nov. 2015
I used to like this tassimo costa latte, but the formula has changed. It might say on the packaging smoother and silkier but it is not.
They have cut the milk pods in half, so less milk and more water, the coffee also tastes different, not in a nice way. It now comes out more like a milky coffee, and not like a frothy latte at all.
I will not be using it again unless they revert back to the old formula.
This is no reflection on the seller, just on the product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars jacket size 10, 4 July 2014
The fit was good, which I was surprised at, better than expected. The colour royal blue was a bit brighter than I was expecting, you can't always judge the colour on a computer screen, but still nice. I can't really say anything more about it as I had to return it, the hem of the jacket was down, wasn't checked prior to sending out. Which was a shame, as I liked the style and fit of the jacket, I will be ordering from them again though

Sloggi Romance Si Full Cup Women's Bra White 34C
Sloggi Romance Si Full Cup Women's Bra White 34C

5.0 out of 5 stars sloggi 34c, 4 July 2014
I love sloggi brand, a bit pricey but good quality and comfortable. My only problem with it is the sizing, these bras and bra tops only go up to a c cup. If they went up to a d it would be better. I have bought sloggi for years and always find them comfortable to wear, even though the material appears to be getting thinner since I first started buying them. This size I found to be a little snug, but that is probably as I have already said, they should go up to a bigger cup size.
But I would still buy them, as I have not found any better ones.

Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Pasta Bowl, 24cm, Maze White
Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Pasta Bowl, 24cm, Maze White

5.0 out of 5 stars pasta bowls, 19 Jun. 2014
These bowls are just what I was looking for, just the right size for pasta, salads or stir fry, or even soup. Many uses without being too big, the colour although it says white, is not a bright white, more of an off white, ivory colour. Which suits me as the rest of my crockery is a similar colour so these bowls blend in well. Good quality too not thin and flimsy so will last.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars size 12, 19 Jun. 2014
This fleece jacket is wonderful, it is like wearing a teddy bear, all cuddly and warm. Great for winter though too warm for summer. Although I am a size 10, I ordered a 12 for a looser fit, which suits me. It is good quality, and a nice ivory, light cream colour, just wish they did it in lots of other colours. Though I have seen one in purple, but that is not a colour I like.

Ladies Full Zip Premium Fleece Jackets Sizes 8 to 22 SUITABLE FOR WORK & LEISURE (10 / S SMALL, RED)
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars red fleece size 10, 19 Jun. 2014
I ordered a size 10, although it fits, it is a bit snug. A fleece jacket I would expect a slightly looser fit, couldnt wear anything other than a t shirt with it. The red colour is lovely, just what I wanted. The one thing I don't like is the lining of the pockets is like a plastic material, I don't think it is necessary, so I might cut it out. Overall it is what you would expect for the money, good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3