Profile for julie > Reviews

Content by julie

julie

FOREVER (Angels and Gargoyles Book 4)
FOREVER (Angels and Gargoyles Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels and Gargoyles, 29 Nov. 2015
I think these books are fantastic. I would and have recommended them to friends and family. I am now going to start another one of Brenda L. Harper's series 😆

Of Angels and Gods (The Archangel Wars Book 3)
Of Angels and Gods (The Archangel Wars Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Nephilim Chronicles, 13 Nov. 2015
I got the first of these books because it was free. When I was only 3 chapters into the book I had to buy the next 2 books. I think they're brilliant. Great characters and background. A fantastic concept that really appealed to me.
Would recommend this book to anyone and everyone.
Can't wait until the next book comes out.

Divergent Trilogy (books 1-3)
Divergent Trilogy (books 1-3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 28 Jun. 2015
The first book was really good, thoroughly enjoyed it. The second book was ok and the last book seemed to drag out a bit.
This series is definitely more appealing to the younger adult age range.

Touch of Power (An Avry of Kazan novel, Book 1)
Touch of Power (An Avry of Kazan novel, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Jan. 2015
The Study books are still my favourite set but this is coming second. About to start the next book now and hoping its just as good.

Demons (Darkness #4)
Demons (Darkness #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sets I've read!, 10 Aug. 2014
I absolutely love this series, it was more than I ever expected. I wanted a book that wasn't the run of the mill vampires or the always shape shifting into to a wolf story. Well this hit every aspect I was looking for. If I could give higher than five stars I would, it's brilliant. Really recommend this set of books to everyone. Can't wait for the next one!

The Bend-Bite-Shift Collection: Volume I
The Bend-Bite-Shift Collection: Volume I

5.0 out of 5 stars Box set, 2 Jan. 2014
Bit of a weird start but really enjoyed these books. They covered everything I was looking for and at a cheep price too.

Nothing but Trouble
Nothing but Trouble

4.0 out of 5 stars Well done Roberta Kray, 29 Oct. 2012
This was a really good read especially if you like early Martina Cole books. And this book has a twist at the end.