Profile for Bosworthy > Reviews

Kingzer Top Inception Totem Accurate Cobb Spinning Top Silver
Kingzer Top Inception Totem Accurate Cobb Spinning Top Silver
Offered by cheap4uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the wait, 19 May 2017
Did not come in a box with a red die as reported by a previous reviewer - just bubble-wrapped in a padded envelope. I was a little disappointed. What else to say? It's a spinning top, not great finish, it spins...

Tramontina Polywood Tableware 12-pieces Barbecue Set. 6 pcs of Steak Cutlery Knifes and 6 pcs of Steak Forks
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for left-handers (and right-handers), 30 Mar. 2017
These were bought to replace some Tramontina knives that had given YEARS of service (20?) but which were now falling into disrepair The old knives have a double bevel (i.e. one on each side). This is of major importance to me as I am totally left-handed and these knives let me cut items properly! It is SO difficult to find such knives on the High Street - I have not been able to in years of looking. I was praying that these new knives were had the same edges as the old - and they did! Absolutely delighted with them - razor sharp and perfect for my needs. They were delivered as promised (on a Sunday) and this cutlery has since been in constant use - I would buy them again tomorrow if necessary! I have not yet had a chance to use the forks - but the knives are so good, I don't care!

Top Fix BTW Long Projection Close Coupled Elongated D Shape One Button Quick Release Soft Close White Toilet Seat
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute doddle - fantastic!, 28 Sept. 2016
I've fitted many loo seats in my time, but this was far and away the easiest - an absolute doddle! I've just ordered a second one - can't fault it for the money.

Deknudt Frames S41VD1 H2H 15x20 Photoframe silver resin
Deknudt Frames S41VD1 H2H 15x20 Photoframe silver resin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2016
Lovely finish - perfect for pix of my new grandson!

BESTEK 200W 12V 24V 3-Socket Cigarette Lighter Car Charger with 4.2A Dual USB Charging Ports Auto Adapter Splitter for iPhone iPad, Android Samsung, Tomtom etc.
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! It's not the only link in the chain..., 5 May 2016
The unit itself is great. BUT - I tried to use it on my Honda Jazz and it blew the fuse! The dealer told me that this was a common problem and that car electrical systems have become downrated through time - Duh? It's fine so far on my other car (Skoda Yeti), but buyers beware - you might not have a robust enough electrical system to use all of the outputs! I suppose this applies to all of these socket duplicators...

B + W Filter 52mm UV Filter
B + W Filter 52mm UV Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 19 Aug. 2015
Already had a smaller version so when I got a larger lens, it was a no-brainer. Why pay a bit less and get something inferior? This is a quality bit of kit and worth every penny.

B+W F-PRO 010 37mm MRC Ultra Violet Filter
B+W F-PRO 010 37mm MRC Ultra Violet Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality bit of kit. Yes, it's a ..., 30 May 2015
A quality bit of kit. Yes, it's a little pricey, but worth it. Complements my Lumix - GM1 perfectly. When I buy a telephoto zoom, I will buy another B+W filter to go with it.

Jubilee Bench 4ft (2 Seater) - SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!!
Jubilee Bench 4ft (2 Seater) - SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 April 2015
Really solid piece and esay to set up - just what I wanted!

Copag 1546 100% Plastic Bridge Playing Cards, Jumbo Index Red & Blue Backs Twin Pack
Offered by Poker Shop Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cards, super price..., 28 Mar. 2015
Bought for friend who is always complaining about cards when she plays bridge which is often. There are no complaints now! Super cards, super price.

Fellowes Jewel Case Cd Wallet Pack of 10 Transparent
Fellowes Jewel Case Cd Wallet Pack of 10 Transparent
Offered by Dragon Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted - and all were complete i ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Just what I wanted - and all were complete i.e. unbroken thanks to the LOAD of bubble wrap! I will be buying more soon!

Page: 1 | 2