Profile for James Keogh > Reviews

James Keogh

Berghaus Verden 65 +10 Men's Rucksack - Jet Black/Coal, 75 lt
Berghaus Verden 65 +10 Men's Rucksack - Jet Black/Coal, 75 lt

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 14 Jan. 2014
I just got this backpack last week for my trip to new zealand, the build quality looks great and it hold a LOT of stuff im excited to use in now on my trip.

Acer Aspire V5-473 14 inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 4200U 1.6GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 14 Jan. 2014
This notebook was dead on arrival, I turned it on and it would not start up, I contacted acer who said that they would take a look at it but if the fault was not covered under warranty I would have to pay for it to be fixed, which I was of course not happy about, so I will be returning it to amazon.

Lenovo U330 13.3-inch Touchscreen Laptop (Orange) - (Intel Core i5 4200U 1.6GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, WLAN, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - with some drawbacks, 19 Nov. 2013
I was looking to replace my old laptop and wanted something a bit more portable and with the new haswell processors -, Ive have this for almost a week now and I am very happy with numerous things (build quality, battery life, weight, or lack thereof, etc)

some of the drawbacks I noticed have been the webcam (terrible noise and flickering), the viewing angle of the screen for blacks seems very low (anything more than 20 degrees from the perpendicular and there is no detail in the black).

Overall I think for the price I paid it is well worth it and I would recommend it to friends.

Mirai-Chan
Mirai-Chan
by Kotori Kawashima
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Mirai-Chan
I came across this book in the gallery of photography in London, its a fantastic piece of work and very heartwarming and funny

Seagate Expansion 3TB USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC & Xbox One
Offered by Value_Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth it!!, 12 May 2013
small, fast, quiet, a great all rounder well worth every cent! its a shame that it needs a separate charger and cant be powered by the usb but you cant have everything....