Profile for Mrs. N. M. M. Enwelim > Reviews

Content by Mrs. N. M. M. ...

Mrs. N. M. M. Enwelim "Mum1" (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hangman
Hangman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Hangman (App)
it's a good game

Fiore Elite Idalia gloss tights cappuccino large 5'7"-5'10", hip 42"-48"
Fiore Elite Idalia gloss tights cappuccino large 5'7"-5'10", hip 42"-48"

1.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely complete waste of money, 11 Jun. 2016
An absolutely complete waste of money. The seller has been deceptive in advertising this product with a X Large size . The Size information next to the product listing states X Large is UK Size 22. This is very deceptive - the tight's only came to the bottom of my thighs. Very well made however useless for a UK size 16/18 lady that is 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Maybe someone that is UK size 12 and approx 5 foot 3 inches can wear them comfortably. I don't mind paying good money for a good product that I can actually use. These are well made but useless for someone with my proportions . The seller should list the product honestly . Of course after trying them on the tights are ripped and stained with my body oil and it's a hassle to return anyway. Unless you are thin/ very slim and also short don't buy.

Opaque Tights Choose From 25 Fashionable Colours ,40 Denier, Sizes S-XL (XLarge, White)
Offered by paradise4women

1.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely complete waste of money, 11 Jun. 2016
An absolutely complete waste of money. The seller has been deceptive in advertising this product with a X Large size . The Size information next to the product listing states X Large is UK Size 22. This is very deceptive - the tight's only came to the bottom of my thighs. Very well made however useless for a UK size 16/18 lady that is 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Maybe someone that is UK size 12 and approx 5 foot 3 inches can wear them comfortably. I don't mind paying good money for a good product that I can actually use. These are well made but useless for someone with my proportions . The seller should list the product honestly . I actually mailed them after I purchased and asked the seller to ensure they sent me the product in size 22 and they wrote back and stated "Ok" that they would. Of course after trying them on the tights are ripped and stained with my body oil and it's a hassle to return anyway. Unless you are thin/ very slim and also short don't buy.

Milton-Lloyd Miss Tutu PDT Spray for Ladies 50 ml
Milton-Lloyd Miss Tutu PDT Spray for Ladies 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone that smells it on me loves it and it does not smell like a cheap fragrance at all, 14 Nov. 2015
Been using this same fragrance as my day wear fragrance since 2012. Everyone that smells it on me loves it and it does not smell like a cheap fragrance at all. It's a classic in it's own right and well worth the money.

Seamless Instant Butt Lifter Panties Plus Size Body Shaper Waist Trainer Bum Lifter Tummy Control UK SIZE 6-22 SIZE S-5XL (UK SIZE 18-22 (4XL))

5.0 out of 5 stars This does the job and fits well. The item ..., 14 Nov. 2015
This does the job and fits well. The item is well made. I'm UK size 18. it will compliment your look and mkes your butt look naturally lifted and no ugly thick lines under your clothes. A fair price for what it does.

Bossa Nova Nights
Bossa Nova Nights
Offered by avsuk1

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Bossa Nova compilation album, 14 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Bossa Nova Nights (Audio CD)
This is the best Bossa Nova compilation album. ive' bought this CD as a gift for many loved ones and I have it on constantly in my car. I never get bored with it and all that I have given it to love it.

Ladies Coat Wool Mix Womens Tweed Heavy Jacket Long Trench Overcoat Winter New 1311T
Offered by Trend And Style

2.0 out of 5 stars it is a good coat. Possibly order one or two sizes above ..., 14 Nov. 2015
The coat is well made in terms of fabric and sewing however the sleeve and chest area is too tight. I am a standard size 18 and have other size 18 coats and this one was very tight around the arms and chest - I had to return the coat. I think it's cos the fabric is a tougher fabirc. it is a good coat . Possibly order one or two sizes above your size. I just decided to go for a different model as I prefer to stick to my size which is Size 18. I think the sellers should let buyers know that the sizing is smaller.

EDT Mens 100ml Dark Black - Like ' Drakkar Noir ' ? you'll love this
EDT Mens 100ml Dark Black - Like ' Drakkar Noir ' ? you'll love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells just like Drakkar Noir but at a third of the price. You can use for your man / teenagers if you want them to smell nice w, 4 April 2015
Smells just like Drakkar Noir but at a third of the price. You can use for your man / teenagers if you want them to smell nice without the designer price

Swanson GreenFoods Barley Grass (500mg, 240 Tablets)
Swanson GreenFoods Barley Grass (500mg, 240 Tablets)
Offered by Swanson UK & Europe Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it to boost your immune system, 4 April 2015
Been using this product since 2013 to boost my immune system cos I have a very hectic life and need to protect my body from illness etc. I recently battled flu and was able to keep going to work as I could not afford to take time off - Even though I had a bit of a sore throat and a cough I was able to battle through and did not feel like death warmed over. I feel taking this product consistently since 2013 has definitely improved my immune system and has strengthened me so that it's easier to ward off illness / infections etc. Swanson deliver very promptly as well. I recommend it.

Streetwize SWTP7 Pink Heavy Duty Revelation Mat Sets
Streetwize SWTP7 Pink Heavy Duty Revelation Mat Sets
Offered by Auto Style Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and appopraite pricing, good delivery too., 4 April 2015
Very good quality. Make my car look expensive and very comfortable for the feet. Good quality heavy rubber and the colour is bright and well ingrained in the rubber - also it absorbs the dirt well so the car floor stays looking clean. definitely value for money and I will buy from again when I decide on another colour or if I sell my car cos the new owner would defo want the mats

Page: 1 | 2 | 3