Profile for Jordan Mclean > Reviews

24: Season Two DVD Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars 24!!, 4 July 2010
I loved the TV show and this will be a great gift for anyone I loved it! Best season out of all 8

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (Xbox 360)
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (Xbox 360)
Offered by Products Of Excellence

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 26 Jun. 2010
This game feesl very very bad at the start, if i was rich I would of just given up at the game, But because I spent my money on it... I kept going.

5 Hours into the game I started to enjoy it ALOT more. It is so much fun after getting right into the game.

The camera angles are hard to get used too, they are abit dodgey.
the weapons and everything in this game are amazing and unique

Law Abiding Citizen [Blu-ray]
Law Abiding Citizen [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Truley amazing., 23 Jun. 2010
One of the best films I have ever watched, I loved the Morality the film had, Amazing acting from gerard butler.

what really got me hooked on the movie was "why" he was killing everybody..
To get his point across, That was just simply amazing, The film goes really indept of someones mind and how it works. And What is right and what is wrong.

There is not one moment of this moive which I did not enjoy. i loved every moment of it.

5/5

Sleepers: A True Story When Friendship Runs Deeper Than Blood
Sleepers: A True Story When Friendship Runs Deeper Than Blood
by Lorenzo Carcaterra

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book in the world., 23 Jun. 2010
I read alot of book and sleepers is by far the best, It is a troubling story of 4 good friends who are just having fun when something goes horribly wrong and they all end up going to jail for it, I won't go to much into detail because I will spoil it for you, But it is an amazing book/Movie.

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button [DVD] [2009]
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by SORETHUMBZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing., 22 Jun. 2010
This is one of my all time favorite movies.

I love the fact how his life first starts out, Where they think he is going to die and I loved following his life along the lines when he was getting younger, Finding new jobs and love.

It really made me smile and I could of stayed glued to my seat all day watching that film.
Throughout the whole storyline he gets younger and younger, While everyone he loves around him gets older. If is a very warm-hearted storyline I loved every single moment of it, And at the end It was a very very sad ending
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2010 11:50 AM BST

17 Again [DVD]
17 Again [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zac Efron
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: 17 Again [DVD] (DVD)
I really had low expectations for this movie believe me. I thought I would not enjoy it.
But I loved it 100%

I feel the acting from zac efron was on point it was amazing, He played the role perfectly fine and was a superb film.
I loved the fact that he had a rich "Best" friend he had all these cool gadgets aswell and because he was an old geeky man it brang humor to the film which I really enjoyed!

-Storyline (SPOILERS)

I really enjoyed the storyline of this film. when the older version os Zac efron (matthew perry)wasnt always there for his kids, And when he became younger he saw what their lifes were like. And he used everything he can to help them make there lifes better, I felt really awkward when he was standing up to that bully for some reason, And all in all the movie is great. If you do want a good enjoyable movie to watch, I really do recommend this. I loved every hour and half of it.

5/5

Alice in Wonderland [DVD]
Alice in Wonderland [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of a time., 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Alice in Wonderland [DVD] (DVD)
I was very disapointed, I guess I just had to high expectations for this movie. The book is an amazing classic and I guess I shouldn't of expected any better from a book made into a film.
It was a very very big bad let down.

the acting was amazing but the storyline was to childish and cheese.

Deja Vu [DVD]
Deja Vu [DVD]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington
Offered by SORETHUMBZ

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Deja Vu [DVD] (DVD)
amazing movie in my eyes!

This storyline follows the life of a man and his recalling event! It is amazing to see it all happen again but differently! I wish the film way abit longer. It is quite hard to follow along at the start so don't miss any of the movie or you wont know what the hell is going on haha

Clash of The Titans (PS3)
Clash of The Titans (PS3)
Offered by It1borgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game, 22 Jun. 2010
I just got this game yesterday and it is amazing, People get annoyed when films are made into games. And if you havnt watched the film I am certain you wont get annoyed with the game

Great RPG
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2013 1:09 PM GMT

Born Survivor Bear Grylls - Season 4 [DVD] [2009]
Born Survivor Bear Grylls - Season 4 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Bear Grylls

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show, 22 Jun. 2010
I love everu episode of bear grylls even though I know most of it is fake, Still an amazing hsow I love being shown what to do in certain places :D
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2015 12:03 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16