Profile for Ms. S. L. Golden > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. L. Golden

Ms. S. L. Golden (Fife, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Angry Birds Foldable Freezable & Reusable Water Bottle BPA Free for lunch box
Angry Birds Foldable Freezable & Reusable Water Bottle BPA Free for lunch box

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them., 20 Nov. 2013
I'm only giving 4 stars as I've only just got them but so far so good. My son loves them and loves the fact that he has one for each day at school. Wondered about size after reading other review that they were smaller than expected but funnily enough I found them larger than expected lol!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Never off my daughters feet!, 16 Oct. 2013
These were bought for my daughters birthday and she loves them. Its hard to get her to take them off at times :-) We bought them a size bigger as was recommended too for wearing with thicker socks and they fit really well. The colour is lovely, even her dad thought so!

Personalised Lucky Mr and Mrs Horseshoe Good Luck Keepsake - Wedding Anniversary Bridal Gift - Mirror Acrylic - LittleShopOfWishes
Offered by Little Shop of Wishes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Keepsake, 16 Oct. 2013
I would definitely recommend this product. Very quick delivery and a lovely item. I can't wait for the kids to give this to my friend. It adds that personal touch to what will be a lovely day. Great product at a great price. Thank You.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 27 Jun. 2013
I bought this just as a wee anniversary gift for my partner. The engraving was done very quickly and looks great. The football wasn't black, it was just same as rest of keyring but it looks good. Would defo buy from them again.

The Big Bang Theory Theme (Vocal Version) Tv Edit
The Big Bang Theory Theme (Vocal Version) Tv Edit

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Ringtone, 24 Jun. 2013
I was looking for something different as my ringtone and love the Big Bang Theory so went with the theme tune. Great choice!

BDX0702 New first2savvv outdoor heavy duty pink camera case for NIKON COOLPIX S01
Offered by FIRST2SAVVV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, 15 Mar. 2013
Needed a case for my daughters new camera, looked for ages as it had to be hard and pink incase she dropped it. Says semi-hard but I think it is just right for protecting the camera. My daughter loves it as it can attach to her belt and its pink!

Moshi Monsters Kids Infant Boys Black Velcro Trainer Size 10
Moshi Monsters Kids Infant Boys Black Velcro Trainer Size 10
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them!, 15 Mar. 2013
My son loves Moshi Monsters, especially Katsuma so when his feet grew I had a look for some trainers. These stood out to me colour wise and that they had Katsuma on them. Price was also good. My son's face lit up when he saw them, couldn't wait to put them on. I would definitely recommend these trainers for any Moshi Monster lover!

Jolly Ranchers Original Hard Candy 198 g (Pack of 2)
Jolly Ranchers Original Hard Candy 198 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Craze, 12 May 2012
Jolly Ranchers seem to be the new craze. Kids have to save up their pocket money to help pay for them but they don't seem to mind! lol!

WeightWatchers Sausage Casserole Sauce 350 g (Pack of 6)
WeightWatchers Sausage Casserole Sauce 350 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it, 12 May 2012
I can make my own sausage casserole sauce for the same number of points but I just love the taste of this sauce. Highly recommend it!

Childrens Charcoal Black Aqua Shoes Aqua Socks or Beach Shoes Babies Toddler and Kids Sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 12 May 2012
My son insists on wearing swim shoes when we go swimming and loves his new one's. The good sole on them can be a bit sore for me if he decides to climb all over me in the pool though! lol!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7