Profile for Primeshopper > Reviews

Content by Primeshopper

Primeshopper (Hampshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Red Skull Rose Canvas Backpack Rucksack | School College School College Travel Goth Punk Rock Bag
Offered by biggibagga

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and stylish, 14 Mar. 2016
Good sized backpack for school, seems to be withstanding some rough handling ok - have had it for 6 months now and still looking good

Jessica Harriet's New Neighbours
Jessica Harriet's New Neighbours
by Michael Ratnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Deserves to be reissued - great book!, 14 Mar. 2016
A lovely story for preschool/infant children. Jessica Harriet is excitedly looking out of the window to see who is going to move in next door - could it be witches, dragons or Giants? Maybe even a slurpglurpgobblebeast? Wonderful twist at the end!

SET of 3 Multipurpose 900 Grams Oversized Turkish Bath Shower Beach Gym Yoga Travel Towel Peshtemal Spa Sauna Hammam Wrap Coverup Picnic Beach Blanket 100% Cotton Sarong Fouta Pareo Unisex 180 X 100 cm (39" X 71")
Offered by Peshtemal House

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday space savers!, 9 May 2015
These are going to be great for holidays and swimming with the kids. If you are used to big fluffy towels then yes, these are different, but they are effective. I tried one out after a shower, it dried me quickly and was a good generous size to wrap round me. For holidays these will be fab as they take up so little space in a suitcase, same for taking kids to the swimming pool or beach. I'm going to order another pack to have spares :)

Crochet Hooks by Martha Pratt, Crochet Kit Gift Set with How to Crochet Email Lessons

5.0 out of 5 stars Was fortunate to get this at a bargain price - great ..., 16 April 2015
Was fortunate to get this at a bargain price - great set, lots of useful bits - and a neat case to keep it all in. Haven't used the hooks yet to tell how true-to-gauge they are, but they look fine to me. A great starter kit, not a fan of the large plastic needles, and the stitch holder/row counter will be more useful for knitting than crochet, but as I do both that's good for me!

iPhone 5c Purple Cases Diamante Diamonds All Over Designer Case PU Leather Wallet Case With Credit Bank Charge Card Slots Accessories Smartphone Mobile Phone Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple is more like lilac, 23 Mar. 2015
Lovely case, does what it needs to, but not as dark as it looked in the picture which is a shame as I bought it for the colour

Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Pack of 2
Rentokil Advanced Mouse Trap Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 31 Jan. 2015
Package arrived at 5pm, baited them an hour later and when we checked at 9pm we had 2 deceased mice. Simple to use, and they obviously work. We used a bit of peanut butter for bait. Hopefully we will have a mouse-free garage! (Though am wishing that they had nibbled holes in the tent rather than my old painting jeans as I REALLY don't want to go on camping holidays...)

FUSION - Set of 9 High Quality Aluminium Crochet Hooks Needles with Colourful Soft Rubber Grip Handles - in sizes 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm - comes with a handy organizer and a LIFETIME WARRANTY :)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky colours, comfy hooks, 11 Dec. 2014
Bought these on an impulse (you can never have too many hooks...) and I love them - super comfy handles that easily compete with the "big brands". The funky colours make a welcome addition to my stash of hooks, bright and cheerful. Used them first on a very "splitty" yarn with no snagging problems. Time will tell how durable they are, but at that price they are excellent value.

Morphy Richards Eco ComfiGrip 301011 2400 Watt Ionic Steam Iron with Anti-scale - Black/Red
Offered by SUNVIS STORE

2.0 out of 5 stars The best I can say about the iron is that it ..., 26 Oct. 2014
The best I can say about the iron is that it is average. The cord is a good length, the iron is easy to fill (although it is hard to see the level of the water when filling). Like another reviewer, I have found random splashes of water onto my clothes. I hardly ever use anything other than 3 dot setting, the only times that I don't I turn the steam off. When the steam is on, on a 3 dot setting, I find I am constantly pushing the boost button as it does not steam much. We are in a very hard water area so I have always used deionised water for filling, so scale should not be the cause. Very disappointed and I will not stray from my usual favourite brand in future.

3D blue Despicable Me Minions Henchmen Soft Silicone Case Skin Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 S II (binoculus)
Offered by robinhood99 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
Daughter loves her phone case - it does make the phone quite chunky, but it also makes it distinctive.

Quadra senior gymsac in royal
Quadra senior gymsac in royal
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Quadra senior gymsac (Shoes)
Great size for a secondary school gym bag, good choice of colours

Page: 1 | 2