Profile for millie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pai Skincare Organic Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator 75 ml
Pai Skincare Organic Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, 7 Mar. 2016
I love this exfoliator, I have sensitive skin and this is the best one I've ever tried. It exfoliates gently with kind ingredients, I won't buy anything else!

Funny Rude Humorous 'Fuck Off I'm Reading' Magnetic Bookmark
Funny Rude Humorous 'Fuck Off I'm Reading' Magnetic Bookmark
Offered by Brainbox Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously funny, 18 Dec. 2015
I really love this book mark!, if your quietly reading to yourself and a loved one keeps talking to you, you can just hold the book mark up to them, it's so hilariously funny 😆😂 to see their face, and you all just laugh,

Happy, the NEW Sexy
Happy, the NEW Sexy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, I can't understand why Amazon say " ..., 2 Sept. 2015
Great book, I can't understand why Amazon say " be the first to write a review" when's there is reviews already written?!, that's misleading and not good Amazon! 😞

Workplace Bullying: The Workplace Bullying Solution Guide - What to Do to Stop Your Boss and Colleagues from Bullying You Forever (bullying in the workplace, ... behavior) (bullying, workplace bullying)

5.0 out of 5 stars The workplace bullying solution guide, 7 Aug. 2015
Well what can I say!!! 😳, I brought this book last night, started reading it today and I haven't put it down!. Absolutely amazing book. It's made me get up and use the fight left in me to expose this cowardly bully!. The bully in question in my circumstance, this is what I am going to say to them" you must be very unhappy in your life and with yourself to knowingly cause hurt to another person, for no happy individual would dream of doing such a thing". And you nice people out there it's NEVER your fault, the bully wants you to think it's you and that you are weak!. I can't praise this book enough honestly, it's helped me realise massively that yes I am a good person and the bully is not and I will hold my head up high when I expose this person for what they really are!. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't of read this!, so go on purchase it! It's the best thing I've brought in a long time!. P-s good luck and remember they are the weak spineless individuals!, they're so jealous because we are so nice 🙋💪🏻👯💁😀🙅🙌👏👏👏😘

Vitamin D Revolution
Vitamin D Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read, 19 Jun. 2015
I really like this book, really very interesting and I cudnt put it down once I started!.

The Tiredness Cure: How to beat fatigue and feel great for good
The Tiredness Cure: How to beat fatigue and feel great for good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and a great doctor at the marion Gluck clinic!!, 11 Jun. 2015
Excellent book, I have recently been to the authors clinic(marion glucks clinic in London) for menopausal problems, the Marion Gluck book is excellent too, only wish I new about bioidentical hormones years ago, my doctor is a complete waste of time and never ever listens to me and doesn't even look me in the face for the whole 3 minutes you are in there!. What I am trying to get across is my doctor has always too young to be menopausal! And has completely dismissed my concerns, I new I wasn't right at all and the clinic has proved my point, I am menopausal and have oesteopenia! 😔. I am sure there is some excellent doctors out there, just not mine. Can you believe that my doctor asked me how to spell bioidentical when asked if he knew about them!. Good luck ladies 😘👯
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2016 4:16 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good and I've ordered my second tub !!, 18 May 2015
I've been taking these for a month now and on the 28th day my skin looked and felt really lovely and soft. It felt dewy and really healthy. I've been taking these in conjunction with healthy eating, supplementation and applying a vitamin c serum. Have a try 🙋

Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F**k
Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give a F**k
by Thug Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars F****ing great book!., 2 May 2015
Really great book!, I laughed so much. The book is aiming to get across how serious this topic is. I agree totally, and all the f***s that are in the book are only what most of want to say out loud but don't or can't or dare not do !. I really love it. Hats off the the author, she made me laugh my head off and get her point accross. Ime going buy this for my friends and family. If it spreads the word of eating healthier and looking after yourself and makes you laugh at he same time it's worth it ! 😁💪🏻. A must buy!!

It Must Be My Hormones: A Practical Guide to Re-balancing your Body and Getting your Life Back on Track

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly great!!, 13 April 2015
A really great read, I haven't put it down yet!, very informative. Ime ringing Marion Glucks clinic in London this week to make an appointment for perimenopause. Only wished ide have read this years ago!.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2016 12:16 PM GMT

Lulu Guinness Roughly Cut Out Lips Birdcage Walking Umbrella 94 Long Canopy 89cms Open

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015