Profile for Open Eyes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LINDY Computer Technician Professional Screwdriver Set
LINDY Computer Technician Professional Screwdriver Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 29 April 2013
I bought this to repair a broken screen on my netbook, it took a bit of time to arrive but when it did i was suprised at how professional they look and also how lightweight they were, I had no problem using them, one must bear in mind not to overstress them if you have a stubborn screw, a good tip to apply to remove stubborn screw without damaging the screw drivers head is to press down firmly on the screw before attempting to turn it, this will help to loosen those stubborn screws and preserve your tools..

6 Pack Clear Lcd Screen Protector For Htc Sensation Xl
6 Pack Clear Lcd Screen Protector For Htc Sensation Xl

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 April 2013
Good price for a good product, my initial purchase had only one sheet included for twice the price, this product on the other hand has 6 screens savers included which is superb, it also goes on very easily.

Size No 10 10/5 Staples Office Depot (Box of 5000) For Mini Staplers
Size No 10 10/5 Staples Office Depot (Box of 5000) For Mini Staplers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2013
The price for this product is excellent, I have more staples than I know what to do with, the quality of the product is also good as they punch through the paper very easily.

Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 2 Pack
Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 2 Pack
Offered by Arthurstrading

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 29 April 2013
This product is very low quality, they loose their bounce after only a short period, I have already discarded them even though they are not 6 months old, very poor indeed.

3 x atFoliX HTC Sensation XL Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear
3 x atFoliX HTC Sensation XL Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 1 Mar. 2013
This product is poor, I have had it for a year and 3 months on my moblie and now its fallen off, it tends to steam up the screen of the phone if the tempreature in the environment gets hot, as a result, the device starts to do strange things like automatically selecting apps on its own to open, I would not recommend this product because, also, when I got the item it says 3pack, but there was only one screen protector inside, so if you mess up the first application thats it, for a price of over £6, I think its not worth getting.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Best device, 9 Aug. 2011
Great device, this little product means I dont have to worry about taking my camera to my friends places when I want to upload a whole album, it works perfectly and the price is very good.

Extreme 600 LCD Charger for AA/AAA + FREE CAR ADAPTER !
Extreme 600 LCD Charger for AA/AAA + FREE CAR ADAPTER !

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Aug. 2011
Does what it says, but the adapter plup I had to send back because it was faulty, got a replacement and it has worked ok , eversince.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2012 2:15 PM GMT

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Andy 2 A Brown Lace Up Fm8Bs02226 8 Uk
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Andy 2 A Brown Lace Up Fm8Bs02226 8 Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look and excellent weari, 9 Aug. 2011
I bought these in August 2011 when they were on sale for only £36.01, I still cant believe my good fortune,they are lovely shoes, they are quite roomy inside so they are not a tight squeeze, mind you I dont have broad feet anyway so it was never going to be a tight fit, its been almost two years since I have had these and they have fast become my favorite pair of shoes, they are comfortable not to mention very handsome looking, they are also very durable. to keep their shape and maintain their good looks I suggest you get a pair of shoe shape holder or shoe tree.
To help maintain the material, all you need is to clean off any dirt, and preserve the leather with a touch of leather preserve spray which can be had at any decent shoe outlet. Excellent buy !!!

Jerusalem: The Biography
Jerusalem: The Biography
by Simon Sebag Montefiore

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 9 Aug. 2011
This book is well researched and written, but from a christian point of view has some contridictions to the Bible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2011 12:22 PM BST

The Children of Húrin
The Children of Húrin
by J. R. R. Tolkien

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: The Children of Húrin (Paperback)
This is a good book to read if you have read the Silmarillion, the writing is much easier than the Silmarillon,and I did prefer the large print, than to the other book that I had purchased earlier,....the book arrived in reasonable time, but I did not receive an invoice with it I am afraid, overall good seller who sell at a good price.

Page: 1 | 2