Profile for zuki > Reviews

Content by zuki

zuki

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Large Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks)
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Large Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks)
Offered by Home_Saver

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
Good value and service

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Oct. 2014
i ordered size 14 no way is this the size i received.

9674-Black-14: Printed T Shirt
9674-Black-14: Printed T Shirt
Offered by krisp clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Oct. 2014
ordered size 14 no way this is the size i received.

Escape from the Eleventh Dimension
Escape from the Eleventh Dimension
by Anya Nyx

5.0 out of 5 stars fFantastic Book, 19 Feb. 2013
This book is well worth the read, It keeps you coming back, couldn't put it down.

So well writen you can loose yourself in the imagination of the Author's word's.

Suitable for all ages.

I was a teenage toyah fan
I was a teenage toyah fan
by Chris Limb

5.0 out of 5 stars So close to my teenage years!, 12 Feb. 2012
When I heard of this release, I thought, no I can't be interested in someone else rubbing my nose in the pleasure of following my idol!! Then Christmas, and I get this book, about a fan who, as a teenager followed his idol. Surely I was the only fan who had these obsessive feelings, these life changing sounds and visual stimulants that would shape my life as it is today.
As I started to read, the thoughts of Chris Limb, sounded so true to my own feelings, unfortunately, I wasn't part of The "Angels and Demons", but I did as an individual attend many of the shows at that time, too shy to mix. As the book continues, I find my own thoughts being merged with the author, and the book becomes the tale of my life as I would like it to be recalled!
You don't have to be a Toyah fan to relate to the obsession of teenagers, and there idols, but being one myself, it helps- A fantastic read, simple, honest and true to life. Many thanks to Chris, a must read!!