Profile for Ross Geller > Reviews

Content by Ross Geller

Ross Geller (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
24 x BRITWEAR® Trainer Liner / Ankle Socks BARGAIN OFFER (Cotton Rich) Shoe Size:6-11 (Mens) Colour:Mix of Black
Offered by Britwear

4.0 out of 5 stars but happy considering the price I paid, 5 Jan. 2016
Slightly thin material, but happy considering the price I paid.

Schott NYC Men's Rocky2 Quilted Long Sleeve Jacket, Black, Medium
Schott NYC Men's Rocky2 Quilted Long Sleeve Jacket, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars but I love this! I wear it without the fur liner ..., 5 Jan. 2016
I'm usually very fussy when it comes to jackets, but I love this! I wear it without the fur liner on the hood, which unbuttons.

It's warm enough for cold winter nights. I can wear just a t-shirt and this coat in 5C temperatures and I'm fine. It's not super warm unlike some coats, but it's not overly bulky either so it can be worn all year round.

Fit is as expected.

One drawback, it's not 100% waterproof. I was playing football in heavy rain the other day and the rain seeped through the jacket in the arm areas. But I'm still incredibly happy with this jacket!

Oral-B Pro 2500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Black (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars I used to use a manual toothbrush but my teeth ..., 5 Jan. 2016
I used to use a manual toothbrush but my teeth were getting yellow. I ended up getting my teeth whitened, but after a few months they started going yellow again. After using this toothbrush for a month, my teeth have started getting slightly whiter and they feel far cleaner than when I used a manual toothbrush,

I also kept getting tartar build up on my teeth when using a manual, so every few days I had to scrape the tartar off. Now that I've switched to an electric toothbrush, I get very little (if any) tartar build up.

I'm never going back to manual toothbrushes now!

Oral-B Pro 2000 Crossaction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Pink

Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

I'm never going back to manual toothbrushes now!

7dayshop High Quality 220gsm Polar Fleece Snood, Neck Warmer, Scarf, Balaclava, Beanie Hat - Black
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 5 Jan. 2016
I bought one, then after seeing the quality, I bought another. I use one for riding on my motorbike and the other for winter walks. Very happy!

CARR & DAY & MARTIN Saddle and Leather Conditioning Soap, 250 ml
CARR & DAY & MARTIN Saddle and Leather Conditioning Soap, 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on my matte leather motorcycle trousers that had seen better days. After wearing them for a few months, 5 Jan. 2016
Used it on my matte leather motorcycle trousers that had seen better days. After wearing them for a few months, their matte finished turned shiny. I wanted to get the matte back, so I used these to clean them. It cleaned them well and gave them their matte finish, although there was still a slight shine to them. I would recommend them though as it was the best product I could find on the market for a matte finish.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - With a Free Teddy Bear - £100
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - With a Free Teddy Bear - £100

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy: ), 5 Jan. 2016
Very soft bear. Bought the gift card when they were doing it for £100 rather than £200. Very happy :)

Understanding the World Economy
Understanding the World Economy
by Tony Cleaver

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, but as a beginner to World Economics, 5 Jan. 2016
A good book, but as a beginner to World Economics, I find myself having to read the same paragraph again and again to be able to understand it. As a result, I went and bought The Complete Idiot's Guide to Global Economics which explained this far better. After reading it, I'll go back to Understanding the World Economy and have another go!

Bering Time Men's Slim Watch 32339-782 Ceramic
Bering Time Men's Slim Watch 32339-782 Ceramic

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 5 Jan. 2016
As the other views mention, this watch looks far better in the flesh than Amazon's pictures. I have very girly wrists so didn't want a huge watch - many 'normal sized' watches just look ridiculous on me. The Bering is not too big and not too small - exactly what I was after.

I've had this watch for a few weeks now, wearing it every day, and so far it still looks like new. There are no scratches or marks on the watch face or bracelet.

There are two downsides to this watch, although just minor niggles rather than deal-breakers. Firstly, although the Bering seems very good quality and has a definite premium feel, it doesn't feel as heavy and durable as another Seiko watch I ordered. The Bering is smaller and lighter than the Seiko, which some might see as a positive. Secondly, after taking some links out of the bracelet, I can either get a fit that is slightly too loose on my wrist, or slightly too tight. I guess that's just look of the draw though - most people it should fit just fine.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with this watch .I ordered a few watches online but sent them all back and kept this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8