Profile for jonny2scoops > Reviews

Content by jonny2scoops

jonny2scoops

Official® Ted Baker SS16 ETHEREAL POSIE Soft Feel Hard Shell Case for Apple iPhone 6/6S - Black
Offered by Proporta

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2016
Really good quality and finish !!

Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker with Sleep Wristband - Slate, Small
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker with Sleep Wristband - Slate, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
Great product - Mrs is really happy with it , off to get one myself !!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2015 8:25 AM GMT

View Quest Retro Style DAB+/FM Radio with iPod/iPhone Dock, LCD Backlit Screen and AUX-In - Original Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 Sept. 2012
I got this retro for the kitchen and is fab !!! Great sound and easy to use / well built .. result

View Quest 4.3  inch Sat-Nav with UK Maps
View Quest 4.3 inch Sat-Nav with UK Maps

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the money, 25 July 2012
I had not heard of viewquest before and don't really know much about the company, however as Ronseal would say it does exactly what it says on the tin !!I was dubious about the price, and the packaging was basic however instruction manual was fine and the map data seems to be very current on every journey I've taken so far... Recommended.

View Quest RETROWF-BK/C Retro Internet Radio (Wifi, DAB, DAB+ and FM) with iPhone and iPod Speaker - Black/Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff, 25 July 2012
kicking and screaming into the 21st century I purchased my first Internet radio......( but for a technophobe it also comes with dab and FM )... I have to say that I'm incredibly happy with this product, a friend of mine has the original retro radio but I wanted to also be able to play music from my computer/home network and Was going to go for something Bluetooth but I saw this and this and spent a little extra............ it's worth it..