Profile for James > Reviews

Content by James

James

Efergy Ego Smart Wi-Fi App Remote Control Energy Monitor Timer Home Power Automation Socket for iPhone and Android Devices
Offered by Smart Green Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart idea, but not without flaws, 13 Feb. 2015
I've been using this for about 2 months now. I really like it, it helps me keep track of my electricity usage over a long period of time. And for the most part, it has been working perfectly.

Until now. After updating my phone's OS and having to reinstall the mobile app, I could no longer pair the Ego to my phone. In cases like this, you are prompted to use the access point (AP) connect. This essentially turns the Ego into a wifi that you can connect to directly with your phone in order to configure it. It is not however explained that by doing this, you are effectively resetting the Ego to factory settings. So I've lost 2 months worth of electricity monitoring just so I can reconnect to it. Great.

A State Of Trance Year Mix 2013
A State Of Trance Year Mix 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 23 Dec. 2013
The ASOT year mixes have been slowly losing their quality over the years in my opinion, but until now they have managed to remain good. This year's mix is the worst by far. There are undoubtedly some nice tunes to be heard, but they are overwhelmed by the quantity of cheese and crap vocal tracks. I just can't take it seriously. This is supposed to be a trance compilation, so why is there so much pop music?