Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
HTC Desire S Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 1 Mar. 2012
I'm not sure what's so special about these protectors other than that they are branded. They are quality made and cover all screen and so far nothing that is wrong was discovered using it. But these are the same protectors that is so frustrating to apply, with the same chances to cause bubbles. I managed to ruin the first one and consider myself fortunate that I managed to apply the second one without any noticeable defects, yet still with a great deal of effort. For that price they could have at least put another two of them accursed screen protectors.

I've enjoyed the candy though.

PREMIUM QUALITY. 6-IN-1 PACK. SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X8 / X8i / X8a SCREEN PROTECTORS. ANTI-DUST / ANTI-SMUDGE. BUBBLE-FREE. UK-GOODS
Offered by Membrane Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Lots of scratches in just few days - a scratch magnet, 11 Feb. 2012
The original cover that came with the phone lasted for a year almost unharmed, then I decided to change and I got 'this'.
Now ironically my screen does look like its been a year.

The Book of General Ignorance (A Quite Interesting Book)
The Book of General Ignorance (A Quite Interesting Book)
by John Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read as it's quite interesting, 12 Nov. 2011
Simply put this book will teach you of some things you probably thought you knew but didn't. The author mentioned in the preface that he was being frequently accused of knowing too much, but you don't have to be a nuisance, at least to those who had deliberately chose to stay ignorant.

Animal Mens Suede Watch Strap - Buck Coffee Brown
Animal Mens Suede Watch Strap - Buck Coffee Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars A sensible strap, 12 Nov. 2011
Although this strap might feel somewhat bulky when worn, it is still better than the standard leather strap I had. It's very clingy and sits still, which is the best part since I had to tighten the strap quite fiercely to keep it from moving, which caused deep marks on my wrist from the buckle and the sharp edges of the actual watch. This strap in my opinion is deprived of these adversities.

TeckNet® High Precision Programmable Wireless Gaming Mouse With 2000 DPI, Nano Receiver, 5 Programmable Button, 5 User Profiles
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A mouse as it should be, 4 Oct. 2011
Had only 5 minutes with this exotic critter, bought it for my friend. The packaging was filled with either Chinese or Japanese lettering. Very nice wheel, glides smoothly and surprise, surprise,- really easy to press! So you got your middle button after all! The surface is glossy, which I don't like, being a button pusher by trade and all, this can get really ugly with time, literally!
So far the best wireless mouse I've found outside the Microsoft geek camp.

Real Leather Passport Holder Black
Real Leather Passport Holder Black
Offered by SPECIAL DEAL

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 Oct. 2011
Absolutely terrible quality, golden paint finger prints all over and glue sticking from every corner. Would not recommend to anyone.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft wireless mouse., 27 Sept. 2011
Preface.

TeckNet M002 was my first wireless mouse - but just for a one day. It's quite popular (700+ positive reviews) but the mouse wheel button (middle button) was terrible, very unresponsive. Maybe mine was faulty, doesn't matter now. I gave it to a friend, he's a novice, so he'll be all right.
And I also bought a Kinobo Wireless Slimline (60+ positive reviews) just to see how it works, but that was after I bought the Microsoft 4000. The buttons were really hard to press and noisy!
My previous mouse, which was wired and also from Microsoft, with a heavy use throughout a 5 year period is still running like a brand new one.

The Review.

So naturally I was expecting the same from this one, right? And what can I say, all those problems I've mentioned above, this mouse has none of them.
The buttons are soft, quiet.
The wheel is completely silent (a bit hard to press).
Programmable button on the side, I gave it a middle button function.
Nice to the touch, leaves no fingerprints, quite light.
Works good on rough surfaces.
I like that it has a very tiny receiver, but this is hardly an innovation.

Conclusion.

Stick to major brands like Microsoft, they make really affordable and high quality accessories.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and of course holds my jeans, 13 Sept. 2011
Could have been a bit longer, but the real problem is the lock (the metal part), it's a bit bulky, I was using far better designed belts for the same price... I might get used to it though.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Works like an ordinary mouse but..., 12 Sept. 2011
This is my first wireless mouse, so I can't say much, apart from that it works. The rubbery surface is a magnet for smudges and fingerprints. The weight is decent, not too heavy not too light with 2 AA batteries. DPI button in the middle for the fast or normal cursor speed. That's about it.

Now why 3 stars for such a highly reviewed product. Well, the problem is the wheel. I use the wheel as a third button a lot, and this one is very unresponsive, I hear a click and yet nothing happens, only when I press further and harder I get the awaited response. So if like me you use a third button on a regular basis, I would advise you to reconsider this purchase.

Creative Labs 70SB129000002 Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO USB Sound Card
Creative Labs 70SB129000002 Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO USB Sound Card
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Aug. 2011
My old laptop had a shaky line-in from all those years of use. So I bought a new laptop. Accidentally broke the line-in(stepped on the jack). Imagine an epic facepalm there. So I went on the internets and bought myself this. Thank you internets.
There is cheaper, brandless adapters and they work too, but I think that creative is a great brand when it comes to quality/price. If you like to listen to real music then buy this, it's amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6