Profile for toledorobson > Reviews

O'Berry Squeak No More Kit - Stops Floor Squeaks From Above the Floor
O'Berry Squeak No More Kit - Stops Floor Squeaks From Above the Floor
Offered by Blue Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Oct. 2015
Did the job and meant I didn't have to lift the carpet. Unfortunately my wife has now noticed creaks in other parts of the house and wants me to fix them too!

Championship Manager 5 (PC)
Championship Manager 5 (PC)
Offered by marxwax

1.0 out of 5 stars A Bigger Disappointement than Bakayoko!, 1 July 2005
This is quite honestly the worst Championship Manager game I have ever played. I am an avid Champ fan and have played every version since Champ 2, where Ibrahima Bakayoko was possibly the best player in the game (Unfortunately when he joined Everton in real life he was about as good as this game!).
The game feels comic like and is very unrealistic. I have lost many hours of my life playing Champ :( But I'm not going to waste a moment more playing this version. There is a demo of it, if you're a glutton for punishment at: [...]
Don't buy this game, buy Football Manager 2005, a game created by SI Games, who also created CM1, CM2, CM3 and CM4. Football Manager 2005 is more like CM4, and far more realistic than this awful offerring from Eidos.