Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Offered by TKC Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!!, 4 July 2017
Very pleased with the Aeropress. Had it a few weeks now and it never fails to provide a very tasty cup of coffee. I have been through many coffee machines and makers in the past, but this is by far my favourite up to now. I use the inverted method of brewing, which seems the most logical way to use it to me. I have only had it a couple of weeks so it remains to be seen how durable it will be.

The Watchmaker of Filigree Street
The Watchmaker of Filigree Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 6 Jun. 2016
Really enjoyed this book.

Kuhn Rikon Bread Knife, Stainless Steel, Brown
Kuhn Rikon Bread Knife, Stainless Steel, Brown
Offered by A Cut Above Knives

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 1 May 2016
Very sharp indeed. I've tried several different bread knives before, none of them proved up to the job of cutting my crusty home made loaves. This one however slices them with ease. I wish I'd bought one years ago!! The plastic sheaf that is provided with the knife is also very good, and I think is essential to use when storing the knife if you want to keep all your fingers attached.

Back to War (Corps Justice Book 1)
Back to War (Corps Justice Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 3 April 2016
Kept me reading to the end, a good page turner.

Darknet
Darknet

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 20 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Darknet (Kindle Edition)
An entertaining read, kept me reading till the end.

Satchel (M) Vintage Leather Satchel Shoulder Bag (A4) Unisex PAUL MARIUS Vintage & retro
Offered by PAUL MARIUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Marius medium leather satchel., 29 Feb. 2016
A nice bag. Well made and well finished. Only had it a few weeks but appears to be rugged, and I expect it will be durable. Very strong smell of new leather from the bag, which I find pleasant but others might find overpowering. There are ample pockets and dividers within the bag, including two zipped pockets. The only improvement I would make is the addition of some pen loops in one of the pockets somewhere. Overall I'm very pleased with the purchase.

L'ESCARCELLE INDUS purse in soft leather, coin purse with snap closure, vintage style pouch PAUL MARIUS Vintage & Retro
Offered by PAUL MARIUS

4.0 out of 5 stars A good quality item., 20 Jan. 2016
Well made with good quality leather. l find it a little fiddly to use because when I open it it's constantly trying to close itself up again. Maybe this will ease with time. Overall however I am very pleased with this item. It makes a nice change from the usual horseshoe shaped ones.

NH3
NH3

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read., 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: NH3 (Kindle Edition)
Reminded me a little of John Wyndham s writing. Maybe a little slow in places, but kept me interested right to the end.

Brothers in Blood (Eagles of the Empire 13): Cato & Macro: Book 13
Brothers in Blood (Eagles of the Empire 13): Cato & Macro: Book 13

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 29 May 2015
Not as good as earlier books in the series in my view, but still an enjoyable read.

The Very Best of The Doors
The Very Best of The Doors

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 29 April 2015
Very disappointed. Re-mastered, re-mixed, and ruined. Nowhere near as good as the original recordings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6