Profile for Northern Angel > Reviews

Content by Northern Angel

Northern Angel "Angel" (Tyne & Wear)

Bramley Power Premium Quality Aluminium Laptop Stand for Apple MacBook Pro/Air, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Fujitsu and all 11" to 15" Laptops
Offered by Kidzmotion Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust, attractive and relieving neck and shoulder problems. Thanks., 21 Mar. 2017
Delighted with laptop stand. I needed a stand to accommodate my 15ins Apple MacBook Pro. I was also addressing significant neck and shoulder discomfort caused by often using my laptop at the table...... but not raised to a level where my eyes are looking straight ahead. In retirement I use my laptop less than an hour a day and didn't think it could be the sole cause of my problem. But within less than 2 weeks I've little or no neck and shoulder pain. Aesthetically the stand is a smart modern seem - free design which blends perfectly with my MacBook, is robust and securely holds my laptop - no risk of slipping. Realistically priced. I'd highly recommend. I would've given full 5 stars if it had been adjustable. I'm a standard height as is the table I use to work at. Those unusually tall or short might have to consider other options.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2017 4:14 PM GMT

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars A great yarn!, 13 Mar. 2016
Story line credible but crazy. Central character has great personality, wit and charm. All characters are well drawn. Author transported me to another world which was great fun.

Anolon Professional 5 Piece Pan Set
Anolon Professional 5 Piece Pan Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 22 Feb. 2010
Analon pans are in my view the best you can get. Apart from their sleek design, the pans are virtually indestructable (apart from the glass lids which of course deserve respect)! They are as good to look at 5 years on as they were when I first bought mine - they cost then almost double the price I paid for this set for my son and fiancee on their engagement recently.