Profile for Ithi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sherpa Original Deluxe Pet Carrier, Medium, Gray
Sherpa Original Deluxe Pet Carrier, Medium, Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Sure of Your Sizes, 19 July 2017
This is the best small dog/cat. carrier I have found. My only problem with it is the sizing. I have a small Maltese dog (only 8 pounds), and he barely fits into the medium size. This is not according to what the advertised scaling says things should be.
Other than that problem, however, the Sherpa bag is well made, comfortable and safe for my dog. I love it for him! I owned one when I lived in the States years ago, and this new one IS "the original". I would recommend the Sherpa bag to anyone...simply be sure to buy one big enough for your dog or cat.

Skechers Women Go Walk 4-A.D.C Low-Top Sneakers, Grey (Gybk), 3.5 UK 36 1/2 EU
Skechers Women Go Walk 4-A.D.C Low-Top Sneakers, Grey (Gybk), 3.5 UK 36 1/2 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Best.Shoes.Ever, 22 Jun. 2017
These are the most comfy shoes I have ever bought! I am so very hard to fit--short, wide feet, high arch, narrow heel.
I cannot believe how perfect these shoes are. This is the first time I have worn shoes straight from the box and not worn blisters on my heels. Thank you, THANK YOU for making these shoes!

Champion Women's Kirby Country Estate Waterproof Coat Jacket (Navy) 16
Champion Women's Kirby Country Estate Waterproof Coat Jacket (Navy) 16
Offered by Socks Uwear®

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 23 Oct. 2016
The coat fit as I expected it to do, since I read reviews before I bought it. The sleeves are quite large, compared to the rest of the coat, but it is a good buy for the money and it fits nicely. It is roomy enough to wear jumpers underneath comfortably, and is snug enough to keep the rain at bay..just what I want from a rain jacket.

Final Fantasy XIV: Timecard (PC DVD)
Final Fantasy XIV: Timecard (PC DVD)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2015
Good value for the money!

(Sidetracked Home Executives) By Pam Young (Author) Paperback on (May , 2001)
(Sidetracked Home Executives) By Pam Young (Author) Paperback on (May , 2001)
by Pam Young

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found it again!, 19 Mar. 2014
I used this book when it first came out and I lived in another country. It revolutionized my life!
When I moved continents, it was sadly left behind with many other things, and I was delighted to find it available here on Amazon UK. Once again I have my cards and my life organized. Thanks again, dear Sidetracked Sisters!

Technical Details (Adventures in the Liaden Universe ® Book 21)
Technical Details (Adventures in the Liaden Universe ® Book 21)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Liaden book, 19 Mar. 2014
I am a dyed-in-the-wool Lianden Universe fan; I think I have read every book written, some several times.
This one continues to feed my need for more! Thank you to Sharon and Steve for letting us see into the lives of those who dwell here. Keep em coming!

Salter Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Digital Glass Bathroom Scales, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scale, 19 Mar. 2014
I like this scale very much!
My husband is English; I am American. We each can see what we weigh in terms we both understand (pounds and stone), and the numerals and bright and easy to see.
The scale is easy to clean and looks smart yet not conspicuous.
It is a great value for cost; I would heartily recommend this scale.

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men, 100ml
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men, 100ml
Offered by Warehouse Mania Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 19 Mar. 2014
When I received this product, the box had been opened, the bottle top was undone, and the product smelled like vinegar. It looked yellow rather than the usual clear/bluish color. I returned it for a refund.

I would not recommend that anyone buy or wear this stuff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2015 5:37 PM GMT

Jual JF613 Coffee Table in Oak with Clear Glass
Jual JF613 Coffee Table in Oak with Clear Glass

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 20 Aug. 2013
The table was purported to be easy to assemble. Not.
The bars did not fit the holes; therefore, the fit became unstable.

In addition, the veneer is so very flimsy that one time of putting feet on it chipped it, making it look unsightly from the get-go.

Definitely not worth the money.

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised 16 cm Milk Pan  - Black
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised 16 cm Milk Pan - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great pan, 25 May 2013
This pan does exactly what I wanted it to when I bought it.
It cooks small amounts of things evenly, and it is a dream to clean, just like all my other Circulon products.
I highly recommend it.