Profile for old harry > Reviews

Lisa Stansfield: Live At Ronnie Scott's [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lisa Stansfield
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Lisa so brill, 20 Nov. 2011
What a wonderful DVD. From start to finish this DVD shows Lisa at her best. I have seen Lisa twice but unfortunately not at Ronnie Scotts where this intermate concert was filmed.I would recommend this DVD for any Lisa Stansfield fan as the quality is excellent and you get the feeling whilst watching that you are there.

Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Chrome
Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Mar. 2011
I purchased these headphones after reading the reviews and after having suffered the same fate as many others with Sennheiser CX300.
I have listened to all types of music for 2 days, 10 hours at least but in my opinion , and I know every one as their own, the sound is good on these headphones, but in comparison to the CX300 the CX300 wins. If only Sennheiser could only make them last!!My last pair lasted 10 months.
Buy these by all means but the CX300 is the better headphone for sound, but maybe not for build quality.
This is only my review and I know there are many to read, so Good Luck in which ever headphones you might choose to buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the original, 5 Oct. 2010
What a difference, this replacement is fantastic!!!!..I liked my shaver but now I love it, I don't know if Braun have improved the foil and cutter in the last 18 month's but this as made my shaving experience a pleasure, thank you Braun. I do agree that the price should be lower £15 for example, but if you want a good shaver then you have to pay for it and I guess that goes for the replacement's.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

3.0 out of 5 stars not brill, 5 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I don't normally write reviews but I felt as the existing reviews tell you how great this cd is I thought I better add my review. After receiving the cd this morning I have listened to it twice and in my opinion it's not brill. Why on a greatest hit's cd does Brenda Russell have to put cover versions of Oleta Adams and Donna Summer, why? Then there are two versions of her greatest singles. Don't get me wrong the rest of the cd is great except the waste of these 4 tracks when she could of put other songs in there place. If you want to hear a great greatest hit's cd then try Babyface or Howard Hewett the later is fantastic.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2016 4:34 PM BST

Braun Series 5 560 Electric Rechargeable Male Foil Shaver
Braun Series 5 560 Electric Rechargeable Male Foil Shaver

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 14 Jan. 2010
I have been using this shaver for a year now and I have to say that this is the worst Braun shaver I have owned in 27 years. In my opinion save your money and don't buy. My next shaver will be the series 5 or a Phillips shaver. This shaver does not keep it's charge for more than 5 days, not as good as my last Braun and it takes a lot of effort to have a close shave. Like I said I have used a Braun for 27 years and this is the worst!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2010 9:55 AM GMT

Soul On Board
Soul On Board
Offered by digitalmediadistribution

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Soul On Board (Audio CD)
After owning this cd for many years, and after reading the poor reviews I thought I better give my opinion. It's good!!! For a first solo album it's not bad, I have the follow up to this and that is poor with only a couple of good songs where as this cd every song but one is good. So don't be put off by the poor reviews, buy it.

You Wanna Dance With Me
You Wanna Dance With Me
Offered by CAC Media UK

3.0 out of 5 stars jody, 24 Feb. 2009
This review is from: You Wanna Dance With Me (Audio CD)
Ok, This cd is great for listening to while getting ready to go out on a Saturday night, very 80's and full of dance music. Not her best but still good.

iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 2nd & 3rd Generation 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb with Belt Clip + Screen protector
Offered by iGadgitz

2.0 out of 5 stars awful, 25 Jan. 2009
Do not buy!!
I bought my son one of these a month ago and already the back of his i pod touch is scratched. They are meant to protect and not scratch. I am going to purchase a different case and it certainly will not be one of these again.
If you don't mind scratches then this is okay.

Flower
Flower
Offered by GMFT

4.0 out of 5 stars not her best, 6 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Flower (Audio CD)
Just wanted to write a few words. Firstly I am a big fan of Jody. There are many great songs on this cd but compared to her other cd's it's not her best. I was given this as a xmas present but it took a few listens before i could appreciate the cd.
Please don't be put off by this review, because the ballards are worth paying for, but there are better J W cd's.

Where Our Love Grows
Where Our Love Grows
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars sditn, 18 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Where Our Love Grows (Audio CD)
firstly i would like to say, this album is soulful but it's not their best. In my opinion their best album is "somewhere deep in the night" and if you by any album by SOS then by that one and not this. I like this album and don't get me wrong i'm glad i purchased this album but it's not as good as their other albums.

Page: 1 | 2