Profile for Gruey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Official Guide to Success
The Official Guide to Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2017
This is a great book. Read it years ago and am reading it again. It still holds up.

Shaped Volkswagen Split Screen Camper Van Mug in green
Shaped Volkswagen Split Screen Camper Van Mug in green
Offered by GSM.Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2017
Cute mug arrived quickly - looks as promised. Thanks!

2 x Seiko SLP-SRL White Standard Address Labels Rolls (220 Labels per Roll) for Seiko SLP Pro, Smart Label Printer 100, 120, 200, 220, 240, 410, 420, 430, 440, 450 (54mm x 101mm)
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Dec. 2016
Took a little while to arrive (not too long) but worked perfectly. Thank you.

Fade to Dead (Jessica Wideacre)
Fade to Dead (Jessica Wideacre)
by Tara Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars all the way!, 1 Jun. 2016
I have to admit I'm not one to read fiction generally. Being a Life & Business Coach you'll usually find me with my head stuck in some 'Self Help', 'Metaphysical' or 'Coaching' manual. However I was intrigued when I heard about this book. I have in the past enjoyed the likes of 'Prime Suspect' and also the writings of Patricia Cornwell and this sounded to me of that genre. Well, I wasn't disappointed! Suffice is to say that I read this book cover to cover in 2 days flat - and it's not exactly a short book! I picked it up during my hols and all the books I had planned to read just had to wait. I really like the humanity of the main character and the whole story just flowed as a gripping thriller should. Do not be surprised if this shows up on TV as a mini series - or hopefully a full series if Tara graces us with some follow ups! (Please Tara, do!) Bottom-line is I really, really enjoyed this book and the twist at the end...no, I did NOT see that coming at all. Great read - would highly recommend it. Five stars all the way!

3 x Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3in1 Foundation - Warm Almond 45 30ml
Offered by Candy-Sensations

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Dec. 2015
Excellent product. Arrived quickly.

Boyhood [DVD] [2014]
Boyhood [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Patricia Arquette
Offered by The Happy Zombie

1.0 out of 5 stars Interesting concept but wasted opportunity, 3 July 2015
This review is from: Boyhood [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Sorry but I found this quite a boring film. I watched it all the way through waiting for something of interest to happen. It never did...

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and inspiring book, 30 Jun. 2015
Very enjoyable and inspiring book. I cleaned out 6 black bags of clothes that did not 'spark joy in me' after reading this. Now it is a lot easier getting dressed in the mornings!

Swanson Horsetail (Natural Silica) (500mg, 90 Capsules)
Swanson Horsetail (Natural Silica) (500mg, 90 Capsules)
Offered by Swanson UK & Europe Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for hair growth, 30 Jun. 2015
Great stuff, hair growing profusely now!

Once Upon A Time In Galway
Once Upon A Time In Galway

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, warm, humerous Irish Tale, 24 Jun. 2015
I really enjoyed this book, beautifully written from start to finish, it propelled me back into a simpler, more beautiful time in Ireland. Yes, it had its hardships and sorrows but with Emily Sage's wonderful writing talent it seemed a fascinating time too. Not only that but the humour in this book kept me chuckling (sometimes quite loudly!) all the way through. Emily Sage can definitely spin a good yarn. Very enjoyable tale with great characters. Highly recommended. Enjoy!!!

Creating Your Life (What You Should've Learned as a Teen, Book 1)
Creating Your Life (What You Should've Learned as a Teen, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Jun. 2015
Excellent book. I read this book after watching the YouTube videos, also excellent. I really enjoy the author's easy going manner & clear explanations. Highly recommended for all!

Page: 1 | 2