Profile for Dave C > Reviews

Babz 12 x SOLAR POWERED DOOR / FENCE / WALL LIGHTS LED OUTDOOR GARDEN LIGHTING
Babz 12 x SOLAR POWERED DOOR / FENCE / WALL LIGHTS LED OUTDOOR GARDEN LIGHTING
Offered by worldofbargain888

2.0 out of 5 stars I need to move closer to the sun I think., 21 Oct. 2015
Put 6 of them up & only 2 work. Poundland next time !

32GB Storage - Android 4.4 Kitkat - 10.1" Fusion5 Xtra Space4 Tablet PC - Quad-core CPU - Octa-core GPU - Sleek Design - Bluetooth
Offered by F5CS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems pretty fast., 21 Oct. 2015
Just wanted a cheapish android tablet for holidays etc for Facebook, email & things like that. Seems pretty fast so I think it will suit my needs. Time will tell, if its any good I may order another for the Mrs.

Vax C86-PC-Pe Performance 10 Pet Cylinder Vacuum
Vax C86-PC-Pe Performance 10 Pet Cylinder Vacuum

4.0 out of 5 stars It sucks. lol, 21 Oct. 2015
Good pick up, compact but didnt like the large floor head. Luckily my old vacuum is a Vax so just using the old one. Seems just as powerful as the one I had but half the size.

Yatse, the Kodi / XBMC remote
Yatse, the Kodi / XBMC remote

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2015
It works!

Geemarc CL11 Telephone Ringer Amplifier with EXTRA BRIGHT LED - White- UK Version
Offered by Hearing Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great even her neighbours can hear it on high, 14 April 2015
If you are a bit mutton Jeff this will deffo help. You will need a splitter as it is not supplied ( I just used a broadband filter & it works fine). My Mother in law never answered the phone, because she couldnt hear it as it is in the hall which became quite a concern .After quite a few trips to check she was OK we thought we had either get a louder phone or get it moved into the living room. I saw this & for the price I thought it was worth trying. Works great even her neighbours can hear it on high.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2015 1:06 PM BST

Kärcher WV70 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV70 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars If you hate cleaning windows get one of these., 14 April 2015
Ordered Sunday, delivered Monday, all windows in the house cleaned in an hour on Tuesday after fully charging. Great item, easy to put together, all the extras you will need for cleaning inside windows & quite a few spares. I must admit that their are a few streaks on the windows but I think once I have got the right technique sorted that will change. The smaller head is great for top lights & small mirrors etc. Even cleaned the glass dining table that takes the Mrs ages to get streak free & did it in seconds, even the TV got the once over but just with water rather than the solution supplied. I was a bit unsure whether to buy one or not as they are quite expensive, but I think it saves that much time it is well worth the money, Well I cant imagine anyone actually likes cleaning windows.

MP3 Mover for Amazon Music
MP3 Mover for Amazon Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money !, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: MP3 Mover for Amazon Music (App)
It doesnt work. Tried it on my phone & my Android tablet & it didnt work on either.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for !, 29 Aug. 2013
Very sturdy small step & it folds away flat. Seems well made, only annoying thing as usual you cant get the sticker off properly.

Fujifilm JX500 Digital Camera - Purple (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 July 2013
My wife uses this all the time & she loves it, she is no David Bailey & I cant imagine he would want one but for the money it has some nice features & takes good snaps.

Page: 1 | 2