Profile for Britabroad > Reviews

Content by Britabroad

Britabroad (Wembley, Middlesex United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
25 x LARGE ALUMINIUM FOIL FOOD CONTAINERS + LIDS No6a
25 x LARGE ALUMINIUM FOIL FOOD CONTAINERS + LIDS No6a
Offered by BARGAINS WHOLESALE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for freezing batches of lasagne, 28 Jan. 2017
I wanted these to freeze meal sized batches of lasagne. Perfect for the job.

Defrost in the fridge then cook in the oven (not microwave).

Oria Tyre Pressure Gauge, Premium Heavy Duty Flexi-Pro Car Tyre Pressure Gauge Best for Auto, Motorcycle and Bicycle - 60 PSI/4 BAR

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, a really good tyre gauge!, 26 Jan. 2017
At last: a tyre gauge that is accurate, ergonomic, and calibrated with one division per unit of psi.

I've spent twice what I've spent on this on gauges that are barely usable.

The short, flexible tube makes finding the correct position for the valve easy. It also means the gauge itself is closer to your eyes and can be easily positioned for comfortable reading.

If you need to reduce the pressure to set correctly, you can hold down the reset button to release air in a controlled way.

The gauge is sturdily built and protected by a rubber cover along its circumference.

Buy with confidence.

Finish Dual Action Dishwasher Cleaner 2 x 250 ml (Pack of Two)
Finish Dual Action Dishwasher Cleaner 2 x 250 ml (Pack of Two)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does make a difference, 17 Jan. 2017
I was initially quite sceptical about this. Surely the dishwasher cleans itself with hot water and strong cleaning chemicals at every wash? My dishawasher appeared clean but wasn't leaving the dishes very clean. I gave this a try and there was a dramatic improvement. I use these routinely, evty couple of months now.

AA Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge
AA Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to position and to get a good seal., 17 Jan. 2017
This is a very dissappointing gauge considering that has the AA brand. It's very difficult to to position it correctly to seal properly and once you do get it in position, it's still very difficult to get a good seal.

Thus is the worst gauge I've ever had...

WD-40 Specialist Dry Lubricant with PTFE 400ml
WD-40 Specialist Dry Lubricant with PTFE 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave the lock a good squirt through both key openings and though the gaps ..., 17 Jan. 2017
My Chubb door lock (circa twenty years old) was getting very hard to operate and on one or two occasions I was unable to lock it when leaving the house. I was dreading the prospect of being able to lock the door but not unlock on my return. I gave the lock a good squirt through both key openings and though the gaps around the bolt while operating the lock with key. It was still a bit sticker until all the solvent evapourated. Now the lock operates smoothly and effortlessly every time. I don't know why use on locks isn't explicitly recommended by the manufacturer but it seems to work well.

Bracoo Knee Support, Open-Patella Stabiliser, Adjustable Brace, Neoprene Sleeve - Arthritic Pain Relief, Sports Injury Rehabilitation & Protection against Reinjury
Offered by Comfytopia

5.0 out of 5 stars my left knee becomes swollen and painful. At first, 17 Jan. 2017
My knee is normally ok but on very long drives, circa 500 miles, my left knee becomes swollen and painful. At first, I thought it was the repeated operation of the clutch but I have the same problem with an automatic. My right knee is always fine. I put one of these on my left knee before my last long drive and although my knee was still a bit stiff at the other end but much better than usual.

Rayware Mason Cash Cane S9 Mixing Bowl, 32 cm
Rayware Mason Cash Cane S9 Mixing Bowl, 32 cm
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars This is beautifully made, cleans in the dishwasher, 17 Jan. 2017
I was looking for a large mixing bowl in a similar style to the one my mum had in the sixties. This is beautifully made, cleans in the dishwasher, and is the perfect shape and size. perfect for baking, mixing a salad, making meatballs and burgers.

This is a proper mixing bowl.

Swordfish 1000XCD EL 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder - Ref: 40297
Swordfish 1000XCD EL 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder - Ref: 40297

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this product, 17 Jan. 2017
Very pleased with this product. I've been doing a mountain of shredding and broke a similarly sized machine (they are not designed for shredding soft plastic envelopes that magazines come in.

This machine shreds quickly and more quietly than my old machine. Also very handy is the small insert you can place inside the bin to catch plastic from shredding old credit cards that enables keeping the paper and plastic separate. Great machine.

TireTek Premium Tyre Pressure Gauge - Large Dial
TireTek Premium Tyre Pressure Gauge - Large Dial
Offered by Odyseaco

3.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, complete waste of money., 17 Jan. 2017
I bought this based on the positive reviews left by other purchasers. It appears to be solidly built and the swivelling valve is easy to connect. To my astonishment, the psi scale is calibrated in units of two. I'd 30, 32, 34, 36 etc. If you want to set a pressure of 33, you have estimate the reading some where between 30 and 34. The whole point of spending this much money on a gauge is to set the pressure ACCURATELY. I'm very disappointed. I'm now looking for a proper gauge that is actually more use than the gauge on my compressor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2017 12:15 PM GMT

Bosch AHS 60-26 Electric Hedge Cutter, 600 mm Blade Length, 26 mm Tooth Opening
Bosch AHS 60-26 Electric Hedge Cutter, 600 mm Blade Length, 26 mm Tooth Opening

5.0 out of 5 stars Had an enormous amount of thick ivy from next door ..., 18 Oct. 2014
Had an enormous amount of thick ivy from next door spilling over my garden wall. Also, a lot of overhanging branches from a small tree. Cut through them effortlessly. A very well made tool and surprisingly light and well balanced considering the size.

I could probably have got away with the next model down but this will also do for thick hedges and probably last me much longer.

Delivered very promptly.

A bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2