Profile for Cara Allison > Reviews

Lifesystems Ex4 Anti Mosquito Clothing Treatment - Size 350ml
Lifesystems Ex4 Anti Mosquito Clothing Treatment - Size 350ml
Offered by LD Mountain Centre

1.0 out of 5 stars spoils fabric, 1 Jan. 2014
Although I followed the instructions and held the spray the right distance, all I could get was splodges of permethrin on the fabric not an even spread..it made the fabric look as if it hadn't been washed in years. I can't comment on the effectiveness as I didn't notice any difference with or without the treatment.

Highlander Medium Combo Cover - Black
Highlander Medium Combo Cover - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, 1 Jan. 2014
This proved to be too small for my 65l rucksack so I couldn't test it. However, the fabric is very thin so I can't imagine it would survive much wear and tear e.g. on airlines.

Trespass Waterproof Rain Cover for Rucksacks/Backpacks - Black, Large
Trespass Waterproof Rain Cover for Rucksacks/Backpacks - Black, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 1 Jan. 2014
Very disappointed. No way would this fit a 75l pack. It wouldn't even fit my 65l pack empty- completely the wrong shape and size. No idea how waterproof it is as I couldn't use it.

Micropix - PANASONIC DMW-BCG10E 895mAh Compatible Digital Camera Battery For Panasonic (WORKS WITH ALL FIRMWARE 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3, 1.4) ID SECURED

3.0 out of 5 stars TZ8 compatability?, 22 Jun. 2010
Not a review but a question. Does this battery work with the new TZ8? Any experience? I note that some other batteries which claim to, do NOT. Thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2011 11:31 AM BST