Profile for A. F. Levack > Reviews

Content by A. F. Levack

A. F. Levack

TaylorHe 15" 15.6" Compact Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Printed with Double Zipper Double Side Pocket Green Vintage Flowers
Offered by TaylorHe

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral laptop cover, 5 Sept. 2013
It is sound quality and really pretty. I squeeze the cable into the front pocket although I don't think it's meant for that. I have also used the front pocket for my ipad. I would definitely buy this again, but it is not intended to be as substantial as a laptop bag, nor does it have. Carry handle, but that is not the point of it. I put it in my rucksack and feel the case gives it protection and it looks very attractive when I take it out. Also instantly recognisable.

iPhone 4 / 4S Black silicone Skin Case Cover With Glow In The Dark Banksy Panda with Guns Cases / Skin / Case / Cover / Shell / Protector / Mobile / Phone / Smartphone / Accessories.

3.0 out of 5 stars Panda case, 5 Sept. 2013
In reality it looks adequate but tacky. I haven't used it. I think it probably serves its purpose, but is not worth the price.

Stunning Ellena Freshwater Pearl Necklace Tri Set AAA Grade 9-10mm White Pearl Neacklace 18" , Pearl Bracelet 7.5" , and A Pair of Culture Pearls Stud Earrings Please Click on drop down menu to select length of necklace*
Offered by stunning boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearls, necklace and earrings set, 5 Sept. 2013
These Re really good value for money. They are very round and regular in size. The magnetic clasp is really great as it is strong and really quick to use. I didn't realise how useful the magnetic clasp would be but it's brilliant for when you are in a hurry. The presentation box is very worthy of being used as a gift. The pearls themselves have a soft lustre and the slight irregularitiies on the surface show that they are not fake. I would definitely buy pearls from this store again.

Mandarin (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
Mandarin (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
by Wei Jin
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Easy Learning Chinese, 25 July 2012
I recommend this product. Rosie McNab has been involved in language tuition books for children and I bought this because I recognised her name. There are lots of opportunities to review and revise vocabulary and this CD set gave me a really good grounding for the immersion course I am doing in Shanghai (lucky me). I don't think the gaps are quite long enough to collect your thoughts in time to speak when you are prompted, but unless you are driving at the same time, you can press the pause button. It is also good to look up the pinyin in the accompanying booklet. There are no Chinese characters, but it's about survival; speaking and listening. I think it's a really good place to start.