Profile for Goldfishrock > Reviews

Content by Goldfishrock

Goldfishrock (Dartmoor, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
TOPELEK Kitchen Cooking Thermometer, Digital Multi-functional Food Thermometer with Instant Read, Long Probe, Backlit LCD Screen, Best for Food, Meat, Grill, BBQ, Milk, and Water (Battery Included)
Offered by GoldenSwing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Oct. 2017
Excellent bit of kit. I bought it as a replacement for my old thermometer this had stopped working and am very happy I chose this one.

Disney 2100001962 Cars - Lightning Mcqueen 31 cm 3D Effect Junior Backpack
Disney 2100001962 Cars - Lightning Mcqueen 31 cm 3D Effect Junior Backpack
Offered by clondo

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Lightning McQueen fan!, 3 Oct. 2017
Nice backpack, my little one loves it. Spacious, well made and colourful. Perfect for my four year old.

Bialetti 350 ml 3 Cup Bialetti Cafetiere, Silver
Bialetti 350 ml 3 Cup Bialetti Cafetiere, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 3 Oct. 2017
A really nice cafetiere which feels well-made and robust compared to most I’ve tried in the past. The mesh is fine enough to keep the majority of grounds at bay and even with lots of use and cleaning, it still makes coffee as well as it did the first time I used it.

Disney Pixar Cars Sticker Burst (1000 Stickers)
Disney Pixar Cars Sticker Burst (1000 Stickers)
by Parragon Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Oct. 2017
My son loved this book. Perfect :-)

Country Club Child's / Boy's Road Works Jumbo Storage Box 50 x 30 x 40 cm
Country Club Child's / Boy's Road Works Jumbo Storage Box 50 x 30 x 40 cm
Offered by giftsense

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last, 3 Oct. 2017
Lasted less than 12 months before disintegrating with light usage. Not well mate.

Jumbo Folding Keep Out Kids Room Tidy Toy Storage Box Chest Trunk with Lid
Jumbo Folding Keep Out Kids Room Tidy Toy Storage Box Chest Trunk with Lid
Offered by worldofbargain888

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last, 3 Oct. 2017

2 x Prices Outdoor Citronella Candle In Glass Jar Fly Insect Repeller Repellent
2 x Prices Outdoor Citronella Candle In Glass Jar Fly Insect Repeller Repellent
Offered by EDExpressWorld

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 15 July 2017
We always take a couple of these on holiday with us every year to keep the mosquitoes at bay. They do make a noticeable difference in reducing the number that always buzz around us of an evening.

The candles themselves are nice smelling and not as bitter as some Citronella products can smell. The come in the standard 'Italian restaurant' glass jar.

No hesitation recommending these

iPhone Charger, Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB iPhone Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] Ultra-High Lifespan Sync and Charge Cable for iPhone 6/ 6 Plus/ 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and More (Space Gray)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Iphone lead out there, 15 July 2017
By far the best iphone lead I have bought. In fact I've now purchased 5 of these braided Anker leads in varying lengths. They are of exceptional quality and durability compared to other / cheaper alternatives, as all Anker products are in my experience.

Panasonic KX-TGD322EB Cordless Home Phone with Nuisance Call Blocker and Digital Answering Machine - Pack of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, look nice., 10 July 2017
I bought these to replace some awful Gigaset phones we have been unfortunate to have been using for the last few years. Going back to Panasonic was lovely. They have always made good phones.

The sound quality of these phones is excellent, crisp and clear for the most part. They look stylish and sleek and feel nice to hold for extended periods of time. As far as features go, they have everything you really need for a landline these days. They don’t have a colour screen however I’ve never fully seen the point of that on a DECT phone system.

Plenty of ring tones to choose from… you can customise tones to a particular caller number if you wish. The base station is nice looking with a pretty small footprint and easy to use (and understand) controls.

Overall we are really happy with these phones and they knock the spots of the Siemens ones we had previously.

Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with MTM Audiophile Configuration and BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 July 2017
I bought these speakers to replace my old faithful Series 1 T40 speakers which I’ve had for about 7 years now. The volume knob stopped working on the older speakers so I bought these thinking I was getting the same thing….. I was wrong.
From the moment I played some music through the Series 2 T40, I was amazed at the difference in aural quality. They are in a different league to the Series 1s. The highs are far more defined and stand out in a nice crisp way against the rest of the sound. Mix this with a good (but not too powerful) bass and the result is a lovely rounded sound. I am using these as PC speakers so I’m not looking for ‘Abbey Road quality’, just something that gives a nice sound and allows me to listen to music at a reasonable quality. These Creative Speakers are well made and solid, as all Creative products seem to be. Although there are far cheaper alternatives out there, I am so glad I bought these. They sound great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7