Profile for carosie219 > Reviews

Content by carosie219

carosie219

Envii Sludge Klear - pond sludge remover treatment cleaner - biological starter - works all year - Free UK Delivery
Offered by Bio8 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after sales service, 20 July 2016
I purchased both the sludge remover and the pond clear. I was concerned that I might overdose my fish and plants. as I only have a very small pond. I contacted the company by telephone. Spoke to a real person immediately. The gentleman I spoke to was really helpful, he gave me advice on how to use the products and reassurance that my fish and plants would not be harmed if I followed his instructions. He also proceeded to give me a lot more valuable advice on how to manage my pond and was obviously very enthusiastic about his products. I have followed the advice given and my pond is clearing very well, the fish and plants are looking good and I am made up with both the products and importantly the after sales help. I thoroughly recommend the company and will make them the first port of call when looking for pond related items.

Envii Pond Klear 1 Litre - ALL YEAR Treatment - Works as low as 4°C! Green water, sludge, algae. Free UK Delivery- Pond Clear.
Offered by Bio8 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after sales service, 20 July 2016
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2016 10:50 AM BST

Wagg Dog Food Complete Chicken and Veg Dry Mix, 12 kg plus 3 kg Free
Wagg Dog Food Complete Chicken and Veg Dry Mix, 12 kg plus 3 kg Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 24 May 2016
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Very good value for money, will buy again

Waterproof Mucker Velcro ankle boot wellington, Tayberry Haven, Muddies (7 UK 41 EU)
Offered by FENSIDE OUTDOORS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2016
love the boots

Ladies Coral Fleece Bath Robe White Wrap Dressing Gown Housecoat Bathrobe Medium
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2015
present for my sister and she says it is great

Radius Helpful Garden Kneeler and Seat
Radius Helpful Garden Kneeler and Seat
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Item fine but the delivery was awful, 31 May 2015
Item fine but the delivery was awful. It was for a present and arrived with outer covering destroyed, repacked intransit and had been to several places before getting to me. I was very disappointed, because it was for a present and I was trying out premium delivery for the first time. This was cancelled as useless. However friend pleased with kneeler

Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars alarm, 15 Jan. 2014
I chose this item because I have one myself and this was for a present. I am very satisfied with mine so presume this will be as good

The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth
The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth
by Peter Kelder

2.0 out of 5 stars fountain of youth, 9 Feb. 2012
I brought the book because Bruce Forsyth had said he owed a lot of his agility to practicing the exercises given in the book. On the assumption that anything that worked for the very agile and active Bruce may help keep my aches and pains at bay.

I have found it helpful but a little disapointing, as I thought it would have more of the exercises in that Bruce portrayed in his 'fly on the wall' television programme shown a few months ago.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Price: £1,000.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon voucher, 19 April 2011
I am really disapointed in the voucher I purchased from Amazon to be sent to my son-in-law for his birthday.

It has caused all sorts of problems and these have not been resolved yet.

My son-in-law has been unable to spend the voucher despite the money having been taken from my account (so must be valid). I have sent it twice, he has not received any e-mail from Amazon confirming the gift. I have sent him the code sent tor me but Amazon have declined to accept this.

I now have the bother of chasing this all up. What I thought would be a nice and easy solution for a birthday gift has resulted in my son-in-law feeling guilty because he has had to come back to me. What a disapointment all round

Carol