Profile for carosie219 > Reviews

Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars alarm, 15 Jan. 2014
I chose this item because I have one myself and this was for a present. I am very satisfied with mine so presume this will be as good

The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth
The Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth
by Peter Kelder

2.0 out of 5 stars fountain of youth, 9 Feb. 2012
I brought the book because Bruce Forsyth had said he owed a lot of his agility to practicing the exercises given in the book. On the assumption that anything that worked for the very agile and active Bruce may help keep my aches and pains at bay.

I have found it helpful but a little disapointing, as I thought it would have more of the exercises in that Bruce portrayed in his 'fly on the wall' television programme shown a few months ago.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Quick Gift
Price: £1,000.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon voucher, 19 April 2011
I am really disapointed in the voucher I purchased from Amazon to be sent to my son-in-law for his birthday.

It has caused all sorts of problems and these have not been resolved yet.

My son-in-law has been unable to spend the voucher despite the money having been taken from my account (so must be valid). I have sent it twice, he has not received any e-mail from Amazon confirming the gift. I have sent him the code sent tor me but Amazon have declined to accept this.

I now have the bother of chasing this all up. What I thought would be a nice and easy solution for a birthday gift has resulted in my son-in-law feeling guilty because he has had to come back to me. What a disapointment all round

Carol