Profile for broadsea > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
You Wouldn't Belize it
You Wouldn't Belize it

5.0 out of 5 stars fun filled book, 9 Aug. 2016
For any of us veterans who have been to Belize you will be able to relate to this book. It goes through the bars and hotels that the troops used. A hilarious, fun filled book. Brings back lots of memories of my time there.

The Goat Killer: Volume 1
The Goat Killer: Volume 1
by Clive Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 26 July 2016
As someone who suffers from Military related PTSD I was apprehensive about buying this book just in case it sent me over the top again. Only those who suffer like me will know what I am speaking about. I di buy it, and really enjoyed it. It is a witty, realistic portrayal. Honest and get to the core of the subject. GIve it a go, better than a lot of books out there on the subject.

Ailihen I35 Stereo Lightweight Foldable Headphones Adjustable Headband Headsets with Microphone 3.5mm for Cellphones Smartphones Iphone Laptop Computer Mp3/4 Earphones (Grey/Green)
Offered by Sample Tech

Rinder's Rules: Make the Law Work For You!
Rinder's Rules: Make the Law Work For You!
by Robert Rinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good humour with a serious side., 28 Dec. 2015
A great read, lots of witty humour in his own style. Although there are comical stories there is a serious side to this book. It helps the reader understand the intricate and complicated side of law, which in our every day lives we may fall subject too.

How the Scots Won the English Civil War: The Triumph of Fraser's Dragoons
How the Scots Won the English Civil War: The Triumph of Fraser's Dragoons
by Alisdair McRae

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and interesting, 22 Oct. 2015
Having read other books on the same topic I was a bit reluctant to read this after my wife purchased it for me, but to my surprise I found it extremely informative. Well written and holds the reader to the last page. Well done Mr McRae a very interesting read.

Woodturning blanks
Woodturning blanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanks/, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Woodturning blanks
I have used them several times. Contacted them direct and received wonderful blanks. Especially the spaletd beech. Highly recommended.

Liberon BBPWDO150 150ml Bison Paste Wax - Dark Oak
Liberon BBPWDO150 150ml Bison Paste Wax - Dark Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paste Wax, 30 April 2014
I bought this on recommendation from a wood turning forum. The paste is excellent, easy to apply and brings up a great shine on wood.

The Woodturning Bible
The Woodturning Bible
by Phil Irons
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Woodturning Book, 30 April 2014
The wood turning bible is a great book. Full of projects with good instructions. A must for the novice turner. I would recommend this to anyone thinking of taking up wood turning as a hobby

Jam Classic Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Blueberry
Jam Classic Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Blueberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a very reasonable price, 1 April 2014
We noticed our son had a great wireless portable speaker but he paid over £60 for his. On viewing the feedback for this one I thought well nothing to loose its less than £20. Boy was I amazed at the sound quality when I used it. No tiny noise or crackling even when playing heavy rock music loudly. Bought this primarily for taking abroad on holiday but will be using it a lot more nw that I have tried it. An excellent product and I would have no hesitation in recommending it. A little stunner.

Complete Beginner's Woodcarving Workbook: A Simplified Approach for Learning to Carve
by Mary Duke Guldan

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to follow, 25 Mar. 2014
This book is very easy to follow. Although most photos are actually drawings. The book takes you through the very basics. It has a few good projects to get you started. For someone starting out like myself with no knowledge it is an ideal stating point.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5