Profile for Tina > Reviews

Content by Tina

Tina

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Confetti at the Cornish Café: The perfect summer romance for fans of Poldark (The Cornish Café Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 27 Jun. 2017
I was thrilled to receive and read this book as I was wondering what would happen next for Cal and Demmi. As with the previous 2 books in this series the story line was gripping and I couldn't put it down. Please can we have a fourth book Phillips?

Gervase Phinn Live: Tales from the Dales  [DVD] [2007]
Gervase Phinn Live: Tales from the Dales [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Gervase Phinn
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining., 28 May 2017
I bought this disc second hand after seeing Gervaise at our local theatre. My mother loves his books but is disabled and unable to get to her local theatre. My friend and I had the chance to meet Gervaise before the show. He signed our books and mentioned us twice during the evening. I know she is going to enjoy watching this as much as I did. My only negative comment is that it was delivered several days after the time frame I was given. This did not detract from the enjoyment of the disc of course.

The Very Best Of Max Boyce
The Very Best Of Max Boyce

5.0 out of 5 stars His usual standard., 28 May 2017
I recently bought this disc after clearing out some boxes and finding a very old cassette tape with some of Max sketches on. Some we have heard before but a lot are new to us and we are enjoying listening to the disc. Not being Welsh ourselves we miss out occasionally on the odd word or Welsh joke but that does not detract from the enjoyment of the disc.

In a Class of His Own: Live Recording
In a Class of His Own: Live Recording
by Gervase Phinn
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 May 2017
Gervaise is a brilliant entertainer. I purchased this C.D. after I had seen him recently at our local theatre and wasn't disappointed by the content. I purchased it second hand so have received exceptional value for money.

Digital Pedometer, Fitness Steps Counter Running Walking Distance Calories Calculator Portable Multi-function Pocket Pedometer with Belt Clip, Accurately Track Steps and Miles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy., 26 Mar. 2017
As previously stated by a customer I found it complicated to set up so asked my technically minded colleague to do it for me. Otherwise I am very pleased with my pedometer. The clip is very strong which is a bonus.

One Chance [DVD]
One Chance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely feel good film based on the true story of a shy ..., 27 Dec. 2016
This review is from: One Chance [DVD] (DVD)
This is a lovely feel good film based on the true story of a shy man from south Wales and how, with the support of his loving girlfriend, who became his wife, he found fame and realised his dream.

Coming Up Roses
Coming Up Roses

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 24 May 2016
This review is from: Coming Up Roses (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this delightful book about friendship , gardening and village life. Here we meet Daisy who is house, garden and dog sitting whilst her parents go abroad to S.K.I. ( Spend their kids inheritance). She makes some new friends along the wa y and becomes engrossed in village life. A charming read which I couldn't put down. If you like Katie Fforde you I'll love RachelLucas.

Psylins 3 Way Scart Box to Plug Splitter
Psylins 3 Way Scart Box to Plug Splitter
Offered by Accessories4uLtd

4.0 out of 5 stars We still have some videos which we enjoy and this replaces a faulty plug splitter and enables ..., 24 May 2016
As previous reviewers have said, it is a bit plasticky but it does the job well. We still have some videos which we enjoy and this replaces a faulty plug splitter and enables us to watch them.

Cook Now, Eat Later
Cook Now, Eat Later
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the recipes and has recommended that I get on and use my copy, 3 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Cook Now, Eat Later (Hardcover)
I bought 3 of these books. My daughter loves the recipes and has recommended that I get on and use my copy.

Mini Hot Water Bottle With Removable Purple Knitted Cupcake Cover - A Great Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jan. 2016
This was a present for my daughter. She loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3