Profile for Asran > Reviews

Content by Asran

Asran (Toulouse)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for the moment, 8 Jun. 2007
I bought this mouse just few days ago and I rate it with 5 stars because it is the perfect mouse for me.

I got Logitech G5, G7, Logitech Mx 1000 and Razer Copperhead. The Logitech are too big whereas the Razer Copperhead is too small and my finger touch my mousepad which is uncumfortable. The Razer Deathadder is just between them and the material on the top is amazing, very soft (a bit weird at the beginning).

The two buttons on the side are bigger and easier to use than its previous models. The buttons on the right side do not exist anymore and it is not bad because it was hard to use them on the Copperhead.

The blue light makes it look like a tuning style which is very cool and different from the other mouses.

Finally, at the bottom, very fast response with its infrared sensor (not laser!) and it is better because the mouse kept moving while we move it back to the initial position with the laser.

Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard (PC)
Saitek Eclipse II Keyboard (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard for gamers, 28 Nov. 2006
Nice Keyboard with three different colors (blue or red or purple) and it can be combined to a gaming mouse with leds such as razer mouses. I use this keyboard for Counter Strike 1.6 and I enjoy it. Easy to use and easy to install, you do not need any driver for it, just insert the USB cable.

You can adjust the strenght of the light just like a volume controle. Furthermore, it is also a multimedia keyboard with play, pause or stop buttons, there is a volume controle.

A bit expensive for this keyboard, this is why I gave 4 stars. Fortunately, thanks to Amazon, it was 10 pounds cheaper.

Keyboard recommended for gamers and razer mouses users.