Profile for Anneka M > Reviews

Content by Anneka M

Anneka M

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth that sort of money., 8 May 2014
Product looks nice from the front but it is poorly made. and don't think that lights and sounds mean this product says anything. It plays a poorly recorded version of gangnam style and has a flashing light in its facial region. Not what I expected at all. If you want a despicable me garden gnome this is perfect, if you want a talking money box, don't bother!

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

3.0 out of 5 stars Exits my game!!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
I really love this game and even though it can take time to play, I think it's really addictive. The problem I have with it is that when I pause it, I have a tendency to press back on my Samsung instead of clicking 'resume' on the screen. Instead of asking if I am sure I want to exit the game, it just goes straight to the home screen and I lose my progress. This is extremely annoying when I'm on the final round!! Please please change it just to check that I want to definitely exit my game and it will be perfect!

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable :-), 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
I like this and even my 4 year old can join in and help. I wish that you got more coins for correct answers or for levelling up.

Emartbuy® Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LCD Screen Protector And Silicon Skin Cover/Case Hot Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Will do for now, but not for long term., 25 Jan. 2014
The case was scratched around the edges on delivery and it is very loose, coming off of my phone constantly. The screen protector was completely unusable. Very thick and impossible to put on the phone without bubbles and fluff. Had to purchase some decent screen protectors from somewhere else.

Bad Sisters
Bad Sisters
by Rebecca Chance

2.0 out of 5 stars Have I Really Read The Same Book?, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bad Sisters (Paperback)
After reading 'Bad Girls' by Rebecca Chance, I decided to order some more novels by her as I had really enjoyed the style of writing as well as the story.

I started by reading 'Divas', which once again was easy to get into like 'Bad Girls' and so then moved onto this one. From the first time I picked it up, I struggled to keep reading it. NONE of the characters were likeable and I got sick of reading page after boring page about stupid Devon who is so miserable about being fat. It should not have taken her half the book to have tried doing something about it (after being a complete and utter miserable, ungrateful b****), AND THEN I had to sit through a bit more 'woe is me' rubbish. Ugh.

I would recommend 'Bad Girls' and 'Divas' was OK, if not too predictable. Hopefully when I have a stab at reading the other novel I ordered at the same time, 'Killer Heels', I will enjoy it more or I may not bother with Rebecca Chance again!