Profile for shoptastic > Reviews

Content by shoptastic

shoptastic

Ostan - Men's Jewelry Gothic Leather Rope Braided 316L Stainless Steel Cuff Bracelet Bangle - Black
Offered by Ostan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Nov. 2016
I have purchased 3 of these in different styles(all Ostan) as stocking fillers for my son. They look to be of a good quality and come in a nice box so ideal for gifts.As others have said they are great for wearing together or just one at a time. Great for a modern look and not too pricey.
I cant comment on how they are to wear but do feel nice to the touch. No rough edges or bits that stick out. I am sure my son will love them as they do look stylish being black and silver in colour. Overall i would say good price, neat little item and well packaged.

Natural Canvas Cosmetic / Make-Up Bag With Purple You Look Lush Print
Natural Canvas Cosmetic / Make-Up Bag With Purple You Look Lush Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush!, 28 Jan. 2015
Lovely good quality bag. Its a good size and text is accurately placed. Shipped to me quickly and packaged well.

Fossil JF84375040 FOSSIL Gent Men's 18.0 centimetres Stainless Steel Bracelet
Fossil JF84375040 FOSSIL Gent Men's 18.0 centimetres Stainless Steel Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy, 12 April 2012
I purchased this for my husband for his birthday. He is very pleased with it, infact hes so pleased with it ive decided to order the matching necklace for fathers day from our son.
Its trendy but with a simple design to suit many ages. It comes packaged in a nice tin making it look even better as a gift.
Dont hesitate to purchase it for any guy in your life.

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Wii)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 Dec. 2011
We purchashed this for our 7 year old son and what i great gift. Its turned out to be the best christmas prezzy ever.
We decided to get some of the additional characters and so glad we did. Theres so much to do with them and our son just loves the whole idea of the portal.
I would say its the best kids game for the wii ive seen so far and would buy a second if they decided to release one using these characters to prevent extra costs.
Our son has completed each level since christmas day and has battled Kaos and won but the game is no way completed yet. He has loads of things to find and can work on upgrading each charater his has. I can see him playing on this for a long time yet.
If i had to say anything negative it would be the cost is a bit extreame as my son wants to collect all the skylanders and the other would be batteries. As the portal for the wii is battery powered we are getting through quite a few.
Apart from that a great game, graet idea for the kids, great to watch and get involved and loads of playability.

Groom Mate Platinum Xl Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer
Groom Mate Platinum Xl Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer
Offered by Body4Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 20 Jun. 2011
Selected this as part of my husbands fathers day prezzy from our son and he is very pleased with it. Infact hes more than pleased hes impressed. Hes tried many nose trimmers in passed years and this is certainly the best. It makes no horrible sounds and just does the job perfectly. What more could you ask for. Its small and very smart looking ideal for any guy.

100 Things for Little Children to do on a Journey (Usborne Activity Cards)
100 Things for Little Children to do on a Journey (Usborne Activity Cards)
by Catriona Clarke
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Jun. 2011
I purchased these years ago but didnt write a review. Ive just got them out for yet another long distance trip and thought they deserve a review. Year after year my son takes these on holiday. He still enjoys them even after owning them for quite a few years now. When they first arrived i too was a bit upset that the pen didnt work as another review said but couldnt see the point of worrying about it as the cards themselves more than made up for that. I purchased two white board markers as cheap as chips from a bargin shop that work fine on these cards.
They are easiy cleaned with a wipe and are still in great condition. Great item at a great price and there are loads to share if you have more than one child or are going on a trip with other families.

ZOOB 500 Piece Building Set
ZOOB 500 Piece Building Set

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW What a winner, 16 Mar. 2011
This review is from: ZOOB 125 Piece Building Set (Toy)
Ive just recieved this set as i decided to order it while its at a sale price. My son had a selection of the smaller sets of zoobs for christmas and he liked them so much i decided to add to them.
This set if yet again a fantastic buy, great storage case with loads of playability. I know my son will play with this for hours and i know its not a toy that will be put in the cupboard for weeks at a time.

ZOOB 125 Piece Building Set
ZOOB 125 Piece Building Set
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Mar. 2011
This review is from: ZOOB 125 Piece Building Set (Toy)
ZOOBS are FANTASTIC, we purchased this set and a couple of the sets with wheels for our 6 year old son for christmas. He loves them. He has got some of the other building kits from lego to bionicles but enjoys playing with these the most. He makes some of the things in the leaflets as there are many ideas but also enjoys making loads of his own creations. We have just ordered the 500 kit as its on sale so its going away for christmas. Bright toy with loads of playability, very strong and just the thing to keep hands and minds busy for hours. Get a couple of kits and see how you go then get more as they are great for a group to play with as they share ideas too. Great for schools.