Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Content by Hannah

Hannah

Fox & Finn 'Isabella' Silicone Teething Necklace for Babies | Safety Knotted Silk Rope | Does Not Pull Hair Out | 14 Inch Drop (marsala + smoke + latte)
Offered by Fox & Finn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely teething jewellery, 7 Jan. 2016
I've had loads of compliments on this necklace and also people checking that it's ok for my baby to be chewing on it! (before realising that's what it's for) The baby seems to like the different sized beads and the silk string. It's also good for keeping little hands occupied when feeding which is why I originally bought it. I've bought another for a friend as this makes a lovely present for a new mum.

The Road Less Travelled: Foreword by Bill Bryson (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
The Road Less Travelled: Foreword by Bill Bryson (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 3 Jun. 2011
I bought this book as a present to inspire and encourage my sister to explore the world....then bought another copy for me because this book is such a treat. I particularly like the themed groupings of places to visit and the explanation for each place is good. It should be noted that this is not a guide book (I didn't buy it as such) but makes a fantastic coffee table book which leaves you planning your major holidays for the foreseeable future!