Profile for Vivienne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Started very well but soon became boring. So much so that I stopped reading it.

Design Source Book 07: Christmas Designs (DSB07)
Design Source Book 07: Christmas Designs (DSB07)
by Elaine Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
Excellent condition. As new.

Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm
Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Great to look at and loved to death!, 13 Dec. 2013
This toy looked strong but my Goldendoodle puppy aged 6 months destroyed it completely in less tha 24 hours! I would love to post a photo of the remains but can't see how to do that!

ResultSport® The Original Foam Padded Level 1 Weighted 1.2kg (2.65lbs) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 100cm wide
Offered by ResultSport

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy hoop, 19 Mar. 2013
This is far too heavy for me. I loved the idea of hula hooping, it was something I was very good at when a teenager. I could not keep up the momentum of hooping because of the weight and it has covered my arms and legs and even my torso in bruises. You need lots of space around you or it will damage the furniture and is so lethal that all cats and dogs not to mention children need to be locked out of the room.

Hooping: A Revolutionary Fitness Program (Book & DVD)
Hooping: A Revolutionary Fitness Program (Book & DVD)
by Christabel Zamor

2.0 out of 5 stars Hoopy, 19 Mar. 2013
I loved the idea of this but I find it far too heavy. I have bruises on my arms, legs and torso where I could not keep up the momentum of the spinning and it crashed into me. Don't do it near pets because it could knock them out. I still can't keep it going for more than about 30 spins after trying on and off for a couple of months. Dangerous!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2014 8:00 PM BST

Alison Gardiner 'Christmas at the Cathedral' Large Traditional Advent Calendar
Alison Gardiner 'Christmas at the Cathedral' Large Traditional Advent Calendar
Offered by Alison Gardiner

4.0 out of 5 stars Calendar great, 19 Mar. 2013
The Advent Calendar was great and arrived very quickly. The packaging was totally ridiculous and so much of it we could have wrapped a 60 piece tea service in it and the kids could have played with the box all Christmas

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

3.0 out of 5 stars Abandoned, 19 Mar. 2013
Started well but I just couldn't stay with it. I normally read all books to the end regardless just because but this was abandoned

Opal Cherry Stone Neck Thermal Pillow
Opal Cherry Stone Neck Thermal Pillow

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly cherries, 19 Mar. 2013
As the title suggests the cherries smell. The pillow does not heat up sufficiently and does not stay warm long enough. A waste of money, I threw mine away.

Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter
Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Miranda, 14 Nov. 2012
Glad I didn't buy the book! I love Miranda Hart's humour on TV but it failed miserably to entertain me on the page/kindle. I haven't even bothered reading to the end of the sample. Not much fun!

Mrs Harris Goes to Paris & Mrs Harris Goes to New York: The Adventures of Mrs Harris (The Bloomsbury Group)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 7 Feb. 2012
These two novels are priceless! I absolutely loved Mrs Harris the London char with buckets of charm. I highly recommend both books. They are highly entertaining and great stories - I love a good story and I was so disappointed when I finished both books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3