Profile for N. SHARLAND > Reviews

Content by N. SHARLAND

N. SHARLAND

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Animal Hyde, Men Flip Flop, Brown (H99 Brown), 7 UK (40 1/2 EU)
Animal Hyde, Men Flip Flop, Brown (H99 Brown), 7 UK (40 1/2 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flops, 19 Mar. 2016
I bought these Animal flip flops as a replacement for a pair of Timberland's and was really surprised. They're very comfy, great value for money and look really good in the process ☺

iGadgitz Water Resistant Black Sports Jogging Gym Armband for Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920 & S7 SM-G930
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 19 Mar. 2016
I bought this Samsung galaxy s6 phone holder so I could listen to music whilst exercising. It's well made and does what I want.

Veroda Professional Brilliant Salon Style Hair Care Hair Brush Gift Set with Mirror 5pcs Set (Random Color)
Offered by Greenkey Store

3.0 out of 5 stars ok valley for money, 28 Dec. 2015
Not the best quality product but I suppose you get what you pay for as they were cheap in comparison.

Gorsenia 184 Livia Body,Size 32E,Black
Gorsenia 184 Livia Body,Size 32E,Black
Offered by Hisert

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money., 25 Dec. 2015
I gave this as a Christmas present and it fitted perfectly. The quality is good and the body is long enough which isn't always the case.

Magicfly Electronic Mini Penguin Battery Powered Massager White for Neck Waist Shoulders Legs Face Tired Muscles
Offered by YPC-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Handbag massager, 19 Dec. 2015
Item sort of helps relax muscles but the vibration numb the hand holding it.

Ancheer 2 meters Stainless Steel Handheld Shower Hose (6.5 Ft) (78.7 Inches) (2 Meters)
Offered by Homedox

5.0 out of 5 stars Long shower hose., 11 Oct. 2015
I bought this hose as previous hose was only 1.5m long and after over-extending the metal coil snapped. The new hose is perfect. Even when the shower head is set to the highest point in the rail it is not stretched. Perfect fit and easy to install.

LOGIK Cooker Fan Oven Element LFSTC50W LFTC50A12 LFTC60A12 LFTC60W12
LOGIK Cooker Fan Oven Element LFSTC50W LFTC50A12 LFTC60A12 LFTC60W12
Offered by Spares4homes

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really pleased as I can now cook again using the oven, 6 July 2015
I ordered the element as my cooker stopped heating up and when it arrived which was sooner than expected I fitted it without much hassle. I turned the oven on and it heated up again. I'm really pleased as I can now cook again using the oven.

No1accessory black smart mobile phone/ipad/tablet desktop mount universal desk stand docking station holder dock for HUAWEI MATE 7 MINI, HTC M9 Plus, HTC ONE E9, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge iPad Air 2 iPad mini 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 12.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 HTC Desire EYE Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 LG G4 huawei ascend mate 7 p8 g7 p7 g6 iphone 6 6plus
Offered by No1accessory

2.0 out of 5 stars It does hold the phone securely though and is sturdy so that is why I have given it 2 ..., 25 Jun. 2015
This stand is well made but not designed with the bottom located headphone socket and the phone cannot be located in the holder stood upright with the headphones connected. Additionally when the phone is stood upright without the headphones connected the soft keys and menu button are not accessible without pulling the phone from the stand which makes it worthless for the purpose I bought it. It does hold the phone securely though and is sturdy so that is why I have given it 2 stars.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Jun. 2015
The battery is a genuine Samsung and does work more than adequaely

Stuff4® Blue Mini MP3 Player With Micro SD Card Slot + 3.5mm Jack Input + Mini USB Charging Cable + Headphones
Offered by Stuff 4

1.0 out of 5 stars Great if you like silence!, 14 Nov. 2014
DO NOT BELIEVE THE REVIEWS. I had 2 of these delivered and although they are sturdy enough and look the part neither worked! Returned immediately. I did not expect great quality for the money but I expected them to have musical sound coming out of the headphones once I had inserted a Kinston MicroSD card and followed the instructions emailed to me once I called the number provided on the invoice. The staff Linda Bloomer and Lucy Wilding were very helpful and I cannot fault them, however I bought a product and not the customer service. Buy if you have time to waste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4