Profile for fxc126 > Reviews

Content by fxc126

fxc126

Thermos Stainless Stainless King Food Flask,, 470 ml - Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless Stainless King Food Flask,, 470 ml - Midnight Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product! perfect for quick, healthy and WARM home made food., 26 Aug. 2015
Having used the Thermos Stainless King Food Flask - 470 ml for a few weeks now i can write this review. It is a very well made product and works as described. I use it to for my lunch (office). I simply warm up my food in the morning around 7.30 for couple of minutes in the microwave and at the same time pour hot water in the flask for two minutes. Then when the food has heated I replace the hot water in the flask with my food and that’s done. I usually take my lunch at around 12.30 - 1pm and the food is still nice and warm to consume. For those wanting the food to be piping hot, forget it you are just not going to find a product that provides that, not that I know of anyway. To summarise I am very happy with the product and I’m very glad to have discovered it because it saves me from cold sandwiches and expensive salt filled lunches from the shops! I will be using this product lots during this winter. (love the folding metal spoon)

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Non-Slip] [Perfect-Fit] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Slim **NEW** [Fit Series] [Thin Fit] [Smooth Black] Premium SF Coated Non Slip Surface with Excellent Grip Matte Hard Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Smooth Black (SGP10936)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best matte black slim case for Iphone 6!, 26 Aug. 2015
After going through a few cases and covers for my iPhone 6 i decided to purchase this case (Spigen® [Non-Slip] [Perfect-Fit] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Slim - smooth black) along with a full glass screen protector. The result is a perfect combination. My iPhone 6 is still slim and light but now its protected and looks classy. The case itself feels very premium and it has a very nice feel to it (matt black finish). I would recommend this combination to people who want to keep their iPhone looking slick but want to also protect it from scratches and drops etc. I should have bought this case earlier!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Offered by Prestigio Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars cheapest Original Apple accessory, 2 Dec. 2014
works perfectly with my ipad mini retina, I bought this from Amazon as it was the cheapest Original Apple accessory on the net.

JETech Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7" Bumper Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back for iPhone 6/6s 4.7 Inch (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 30 Oct. 2014
overall a nice sturdy cover/ case but would of liked a bit more protection for the front of the phone - screen will touch the surface if put front face down on a surface.

Belkin Flip Blade Universal Stand for Tablet (Compatible with New Apple iPad 3rd Generation HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 5 April 2014
What a neat little bit of kit. Love it. Perfect for desktop or bedside. Family and friends have mentioned how good it looks

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't Original Apple cables this quality?, 5 April 2014
Very durable and you can see that its quality. Only down side is that the length is a little short.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 5 April 2014
Pleasently surprised by this product. Looks and feels like the official Apple smart cover and back case. Dont expect this to be amazing quality though. Its just a nice decent and very cheap alternative. I have only had this for a few hours so lets see how it holds up.