Profile for MeTruly > Reviews

Content by MeTruly

MeTruly (uk)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price, but probably for nothing!, 25 Mar. 2012
I think i paid about six pounds for this CD including delivery. I haven't used it yet, i bought it so that i can install Windows 7 on my present computer when it crashes,(it's on the way out) as this computer came with Windows 7 preinstalled, but without a Windows 7 CD disk. I don't know if this is the right disk for that. I think it will probably activate, but i don't know about six months into the future, whether or not it will close down or refuse to update Windows or whatever, as obviously this CD disk is not the original disk i got with my computer, so the COA number on the base of my computer will probably be irrelevant. I've seen them sold around places, even with a so called original COA included with the CD disk, but i think they wouldn't work properly, as the COA number and the CD disks are from two seperate purchases. So i've probably thrown away six pounds. Oh well, it's only six pounds!
I just wish when you paid hundreds of pounds for a brand new computer with Windows 7 installed, they would have the fairness to include a Windows 7 CD disk with the purchase! But then that's why the computer business' worldwide are multi-billion industries. I wish Microsoft could adopt some of the ways of the Linux companies. Not everybody is loaded.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 7:36 AM GMT