Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Chunkstar Deluxe > Reviews

Content by Chunkstar Deluxe

Chunkstar Deluxe (Cambridge, UK)

Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox One)
Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars I too have played and enjoyed the originals and find this game to be just ..., 13 Dec. 2015
I really don't understand the number of negative reviews of this game. I too have played and enjoyed the originals and find this game to be just as much fun. The graphics, sound effects and music are superb and the game itself is great to play. Admittedly, a few extra maps would be great (and are on their way) but even as it is I rate it 5 stars and recommend it to any Star Wars fan.

Star Wars A2288 JANGO FETT Slave 1 Vehicle - Class II with Missile Launcher
Star Wars A2288 JANGO FETT Slave 1 Vehicle - Class II with Missile Launcher
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 25 Jan. 2015
An excellent toy for the price! My son has no problem getting Jango in and out and he's only 3. It is now one of my son's favourite toys!

ORB Kinect Camera TV Clip/Wall Mount (Xbox One)
ORB Kinect Camera TV Clip/Wall Mount (Xbox One)
Offered by bits4bobs

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, 30 Nov. 2013
A ridiculous design and not worth a quarter of the price I paid. It precariously balances the Kinect on top of the television and God help us if we sneeze whilst standing too close. It is bound to fall down the back of the telly and be lost forever. The lip on the front is laughably small and the clips that hold the camera in place don't clip in at all. Basically, if the camera gets touched or wobbled slightly whilst mounted on this product, it will fall off. Sadly, there are no other alternatives at the moment or I would be sending this straight back. Why Microsoft didn't include their own in with the Xbox One it at least sell their own version separately, I have no idea.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2013 11:40 AM GMT

NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT
NEW FAKE DOG HUMAN POO IN GIFT BOX JOKE PRESENT
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic faux-faecal fun!, 16 Sept. 2012
If a fake turd is what you need, this is the poo for you! This realistic bum slug leaves horror and devastation upon its discovery! My best prank was to leave it in various places around my home and when my wife got used to it, I curled out a real one in the exact same shape and left it fir her to discover. My wife didn't notice the difference and picked it up with her bare hands! She had the smell of my stinking fudge loaf on her fingers for the rest of the day!

This product is great for making Grandad doubt himself too. Just cover it in Marmite and sneak it into bed with him and hey presto, he'll wake up thinking he has disgraced himself!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2013 8:23 PM GMT

Plush Soft Toy Binturong (bearcat). 36cm.
Plush Soft Toy Binturong (bearcat). 36cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 15 Sept. 2012
What a lovely toy and a great substitute for a real binturong. For added realism, leave in popcorn overnight and remove to get that special binturong smell. You can't go bintu-wrong with this!

Nut Tin With 3 Snakes
Nut Tin With 3 Snakes
Offered by JCHPRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious high jinx!, 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Nut Tin With 3 Snakes (Toy)
I bought this to terrify my best friend Richie who is extremely allergic to nuts and who goes into anaphylactic shock if he comes into contact with them. Imagine his terror as I approached him with this tin of nuts and proceeded to chase him around his flat with them! I eventually tripped him and pinned him to the floor and put the tin close to his whimpering face. I even made up some story about "wanting him gone". His expression was a picture when I finally took the lid off. And what came hurtling towards him? Not nuts but snakes!! Three of them! Hilarious stuff.

I've not seen Richie since then but I'm sure that when I do he will agree with me that the whole thing was very funny! I'm currently looking for more friends with but allergies so that I can carry on the hilarity!

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (PC DVD)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (PC DVD)
Offered by TnsDealsUK

2.0 out of 5 stars Utter disappointment., 27 Feb. 2009
I had been looking forward to this game for ages based on how much I love the original games. What I got was a watered down game which is repetitive and dull.

What makes it worse, it runs at half speed on my 1 month old laptop as apparently my machine can't handle the ridiculously high graphics spec?! The graphics are an improvement from the first game but aren't anything astounding and certainly shouldn't be given my machine any problems. Surely they should be making games that work well on the majority of machines anyway otherwise they are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Let's hope they learn from their mistakes and make an expansion soon that puts it all right.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2009 7:58 PM GMT

Saints Row (Xbox 360 Classics)
Saints Row (Xbox 360 Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 April 2008
Let me just say that even though I own Bioshock, Gears of War, Oblivion and Mass Effect which are supposed to be the some of the best on games on this system, this is the game I find myself going back to time and time again. For me, driving all over Stillwater being a badass whilst playing the entire Cypress Hill Black Sunday album over the car's stereo is pure addiction.

I have read other people complaining about the controls but I have never had any problems at all with them. The missions are varied and occasionally hilarious as are some of the non-story based activities, but even just driving or running around causing carnage is great! Maybe the graphics are dated a bit compared with some newer games but it still doesn't stop this being fantastic fun.

Although GTA 4 may get all the publicity and attention, I personally can not wait to get my hands on Saints Row 2!

Star Wolves (PC CD)
Star Wolves (PC CD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 21 May 2007
This review is from: Star Wolves (PC CD) (Video Game)
I had high hopes for this game - a space RPG sounded right up my street. In fact when I started playing I still thought that it was going to end up being one of my favourites... until the missions got ridiculously hard far too early. "Fine" I thought, i'll restart and give it another go, but no just as soon as I thought that I was doing ok, a whole wing of stupidly hard ships arrived and took me out. The game had become a frustrating series of save, die, reload.

The game music is quite good, but fter a short period the voices get extremely annoying. The characters have very bizarre gruff Russian accents and tend to say the same things when you click on them.

This game has a steep learning curve that I would have been happy to explore if it hadn't started getting so difficult so early (even on easy level!)

In summary, a game with a lot of potential let down possibly by that fact it is just too damn hard. Either that or I am just rubbish at it, but even if this is the case, playing it on easy should have sorted this out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2011 4:39 PM BST