Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Fisual S-Flex Mini 0.3m 3.5mm Jack to Jack Cable
Fisual S-Flex Mini 0.3m 3.5mm Jack to Jack Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Works no probs, 21 Jan. 2017
Bought one for my mum for her Bose. I use mine to connect my iPhone to my radio transmitter in my car for music. Works well.

TRIXES Nail Art Brushes 20pcs Nail Art Design Painting Detailing Brush & Dotting Bundle Kit with Black Case
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright. Does the job., 21 Jan. 2017
Cheap but does the job. i don't use often though so not a very thorough review.

Croydex Hampstead Wall Mounted Toilet Roll Holder with Zinc Alloy Construction, Chrome
Offered by Just Clearance Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Jan. 2017
Looks good, hasn't rusted but is ever so slightly loose were the handle looking bit joins the round plate. This doesn't have an impact on how it looks nor does it affect the usage. Probs could be fixed, but it won't bother people who aren't that fussy.

Saxby - Knight bar IP44 35W Bathroom Light - 39168
Saxby - Knight bar IP44 35W Bathroom Light - 39168
Offered by Betta Lighting

3.0 out of 5 stars Work fine but..., 21 Jan. 2017
Started rusting within 3 years. Maybe it's because I had a small bathroom and it was too steamy even with the window open?

Collins Gem Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Collins Gem)
Collins Gem Italian Phrasebook and Dictionary (Collins Gem)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and handy, 21 Jan. 2017
Friend borrowed this and said it helped a lot when she was there during the earthquakes last summer.
Helped me get around Lake Garda and Venice.

DAS 1kg Modelling Clay - White
DAS 1kg Modelling Clay - White

4.0 out of 5 stars My brother needs to learn some manners, 21 Jan. 2017
Probably a good product but I'll never know. This was bought as a present for my nephew and, as usual, never heard back from his Dad if it was even used or enjoyed. So sod him, no more gifts.

14 Clay Model Pottery Sculpey Tools 14cm for Modelling
14 Clay Model Pottery Sculpey Tools 14cm for Modelling
Offered by Creation Box

4.0 out of 5 stars My brother needs some manners, 21 Jan. 2017
I've no idea if these are any good, I bought them as a present for my nephew and, as usual, never heard back from his Dad if they were decent or not.

Gold Bottle Box
Gold Bottle Box
Offered by notjustballoons

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Gold Bottle Box (Office Product)
Sturdy box and looks good

Ladelle Hotbotts Hot Water Bottle with Jersey Cover, Hazel Design (74011)
Ladelle Hotbotts Hot Water Bottle with Jersey Cover, Hazel Design (74011)
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

2.0 out of 5 stars Lid got stuck in the opening, 21 Jan. 2017
The internal rubber bit has separated from the outer plastic part, ther part you twist open, so the rubber is stuck in the bottle opening! It's no longer usable. Buy a different product.

Even if this doesn't happen to you, the neck is quite short meaning it's less easy/comfortable to hold as you pour in the water. Not impossible nor difficult. Just annoying.

Nice woollen cover though and it was working fine till the stopper got stuck.

NETGEAR Mini N300 Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX2700-100UKS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well. Recommended., 12 Jan. 2017
It works really well. My wifi box is in my living room but my bedroom is at the other end of my house. In fact, I could catch the wifi at the foot of my bed but not by my pillow! It's easy to set up, the instructions are clear. I'm delighted I got this, I've been using it for just over a week and had no problems. It takes about a minute to start working from being switched on (after you've set it up and linked it to your wifi connection) because I switch it off when I'm not using it.

From theimage in the booklet it works by picking up the existing signal and boosting it out further, so you can plug it in just before your wifi cuts out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3