Profile for S. J. Unsworth > Reviews

Content by S. J. Unsworth

S. J. Unsworth (England)

XL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Black Silver Extra Larger + storage bag
Offered by CN tip-top

1.0 out of 5 stars Good when it's not windy, 16 Oct. 2012
This cover is good, as long as it is not windy. Today the clip on the cover snapped resulting in the cover catching the mudguard of my scooter and snapping it on one side. Next time I will be buying a cover with wind vents and a better securing mechinism.

Asus 24-inch VH242H Wide Gaming LCD TFT Monitor (5ms, Full HD, HDMI, Black)
Asus 24-inch VH242H Wide Gaming LCD TFT Monitor (5ms, Full HD, HDMI, Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 13 Feb. 2012
I ordered this Monitor and was excited since it was going to be my first actual monitor from using a Laptop.

Everything was in the box but when I plugged it in there was a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen which I wasn't very happy about, and it's hard to miss since it's a bright blue colour.

Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game!, 30 July 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bioshock (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Hey, so I bought Bioshock a few weeks ago because I borrowed it off my friend and loved it. It is such an amazing game. You can either go around searching abandoned appartments and shops in search of money and weapon ammo, or you can just carry on with the game. The graphics are very good! The gameplay is just amazing. What other game can you electricute enemies and freeze them, or just incinerate them. This game is a must have for Xbox 360. 11/10!

Stunzy!