Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Luxury Talalay Latex Contour Pillow with Free Pillowcase
Luxury Talalay Latex Contour Pillow with Free Pillowcase
Offered by Kings Bathroom

1.0 out of 5 stars Luxury TalalayLatex Contour Pillow with Free Pillowcase, 25 April 2014
I have purchased this pillow of eBay, for all of another pound off, being £39.00. What a shambles, the pillow / latex foam is shredding and crumbling. The company is insisting that this is the natural way that latex foam is, and is therefore not defective. I feel that in the public's interest, that they should be informed of this. I wonder if I had purchased this of here on Amazon, would it have been a better product. I buy a lot of Amazon, and of their marketplace, and can honestly say that, up to date, I have had no problems with any of my purchases. So, I can only conclude that the marketplace sellers, dare not play around with Amazon in comparison with eBay. In that they can take a chance to sell defective goods on eBay and get away with it. For the sake of a few pounds, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that it' s down to the retailer. Amazon have got clearly better quality controls than eBay, save your money, time, and peace of mind, purchase of Amazon rather than eBay.

Body Of Evidence [DVD]
Body Of Evidence [DVD]
Dvd ~ Madonna
Offered by FREETIME

3.0 out of 5 stars Body Of Evidence DVD, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Body Of Evidence [DVD] (DVD)
Bought at a bargain price, as I was bored at the time, Watched once is enough. Have since handed it into a charity shop.

Sony MSHX4G 4GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo + USB
Sony MSHX4G 4GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo + USB

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony MSHX4G 4GB Memory Stick, 27 July 2013
For the price, brilliant. A straightforward memory stick/card that works very well in my Sony camera and downloads seamlessly on to my PC. .

Jungian 16 Types Personality Test: Find Your 4 Letter Archetype to Guide Your Work, Relationships, & Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungian 16 Types Personality Test., 27 July 2013
Purchased a as Kindle download. On my devices as fast as I clicked the buttons. As for the content, well it's alright for the low price.I think that there is more informative content out there, all according to what you are willing to pay for it. In general Myers Briggs is an interesting personality profiling tool. There are loads of websites on this, however it's nice to have a straightforward book on this subject as part of my e-book collection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

We No Speak Americano (Radio Edit)
We No Speak Americano (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars We No Speak Americano, 27 July 2013
Brilliant song, and a welcome light hearted reminder of The Inbetweeners. Really comical to remember them trying to dance to this song in the movie. As it happens this song has also been part of some of our aerobics workouts at the gym, and is great to dance to. All in all, a fun song to have as part of my ipod music ' on the go 'collection. When purchased as an MP3 download, was on my devices as fast as I clicked the buttons. The usual Amazon brilliant service.

Heathcote & Ivory Dandelion Dreams Hand Care Collection
Heathcote & Ivory Dandelion Dreams Hand Care Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Heathcote and Ivory Hand Creams, 18 Jun. 2013
For the price, very good.The creams are a good texture, seem quite rich, but easily rubs into your hands and does not leave any residue or stickiness. The smell of these creams is very pleasant, happy to recommend.

3 x (Pint, Blue, Cream) Camera Lenses / LCD TV Screen / Spectacle Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth Plus Free Mini Tripod
Offered by Scotdigital

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 X Camera Lenses, 18 Jun. 2013
Excellent service. The clothes are very good quality, cleans all my screens well, and the sizes are adequate. Happy to recommend.

Face of An Angel aka Introducing Dorothy Dandridge [DVD] [1999]
Face of An Angel aka Introducing Dorothy Dandridge [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Halle Berry
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Face of An Angel DVD, 13 May 2013
Brilliant in one word. I first saw Dorothy Dandridge in the movie Carmen. I knew then she was a troubled woman. I have a penchant for people who have had difficult upbringings and as it happens a continuously difficult life, although there have been some brief moments of happiness.
Halle Berry portrayed Dorothy quite well. However, I don't know a great deal about Dorothy, so I can not comment on how accurate this portrayal was on her. Nevertheless, this movie is entertaining, if you like this sort of thing.

Agent Provocateur Maitresse Gift Set with Eau de Parfum - 50 ml and Body Wash - 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Agent Provocateur Maitresse, 13 May 2013
The best that I can comment about this product is the packaging. The actual fragrance is near to awful. It's really cheap and reminds me of a sweet sickly scent to cover up something else ! Luckily I bought it on a lightning deal, so it didn't cost too much. The smell of the fragrance is sort of violets,lilly of the valley. I don't know of a similar fragrance to quote, so that you could have an idea of how this smells and compares. However, if it's any help, some of my tried & tested, loved fragrances for day wear are No 5 Chanel Eau Premiere , No 19, and Miss Dior. Just goes to show that you have to stick to the established French designer fragrances, there are no substitutes for the real deals.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

4.0 out of 5 stars THE FAST DIET, 13 May 2013
I watched the horizon TV programme as Michael Mosley featured this method of dieting or healthy eating. It mainly focuses on fasting for 2 days a week, but to be less harsh & achievable you are allowed 500 calories or less for those two days. This book does give you some examples for 500 calorie menu days, also there is a calorie food counter, which all helps. The actual write up by Michael Mosley and the other lady involved is interesting. It would appear that there is proven testing and favourable results on this method. However, I have tried just about every diet out there, having had a weight problem since my hormones kicked in as I became a teenager. I have meticulously carried out this "fast diet" for 4 weeks, as per the suggestions in this book. I have lost an inch of my waist and hips, but have actually gained half a stone ! Explain that one. I do not eat carbohydrates ( any form of bread, pasta, potatoes or rice ), and red meat, no pulses , ice creams, cakes, biscuits, nothing like that. On average I consume one bottle of wine a week, and I do not eat extra food on the other 5 days of the week. I also go to the gym at least 3 times a week & can do two classes in a row, such as step & LBT. After evening gym sessions I often do not eat that night. So why have I gained weight ?!! I am now 2 &1/2 stone overweight as before I was 2 stone overweight.

Personally I think that for a diet to be really effective, I, and others, would have to see a personal dietician & have an eating plan tailored to my body and genetic inheritance. Truth is that all these diet plans come down to trial and error. Problem being that this all amounts to a great deal of money, discomfort, time & disappointments along the way.

I thought as I was only moderately overweight, and am already on a healthy regime, that this "fast diet", fast as in fasting, would be that extra kick that I could do with to shift this stubborn two stones. By the way, my stats. are all normal. True to say that Michael Mosley does write that this diet is more about the body becoming healthier & that loosing weight is an added bonus as a side effect to fasting 2 days a week. In any case, if you want to become healthier and/or loose weight, I would still recommend this book, because something is always better than nothing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2013 1:56 PM BST