Profile for mrs m > Reviews

Content by mrs m

mrs m (london uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tinxs Strawberry NYLON Folding Reusable Compact Eco Shopping Bag L:14in W:15.7inch
Offered by KinokiGardens

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic price, took a while to come, 25 Nov. 2014
fantastic price, took a while to come. Unfortunately the clip broke after a few uses but I am looking to find another clip to replace it. I still love it and use it .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fits well, 25 Nov. 2014
came very quickly not too heavy and fits well not too tight.Good value for money and great colors.

Jasmine Silk 100% 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (IVORY) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, lovely and cool and came in a few ..., 25 Nov. 2014
FANTASTIC, lovely and cool and came in a few days I also have the bottom sheet and a sleep cap.I thought I would splash out and treat myself. I am half way through chemo for Breast cancer and feel the silk is really helping with the sweats and I have still have most of my hair (I also have cold cap during chemo). My sleep pattern is much better than before. I have just ordered a quilt, a cover and a pillow I hope it all comes as quickly as my last purchases. I only wish I did not have to pay vat on every thing I have ordered as I don't with M&S Bras!

Unusual Unique Scorpion non dangle belly bar (looks amazing when worn)
Unusual Unique Scorpion non dangle belly bar (looks amazing when worn)
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Really looked great and came very quickly, 8 Oct. 2014
Really looked great and came very quickly. BUT sadly I only had it for 24 hours. I was left with only the tail in my navel I am still looking around the house for the body. Not sure if it broke or just came undone, what a shame it did look quite stunning.

Emu Australia Women's Stinger Hi Chocolate Mid Calf Boots W10001: 5 UK (38 EU)
Emu Australia Women's Stinger Hi Chocolate Mid Calf Boots W10001: 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 2 Mar. 2014
I got a pair 2/3 years ago loved them but wore out the soles, so if it was wet I would slip. Because I love these boots so much I could not throw them out. Glad I did not get rid of them. Got my new pair this year and then decided to get my old ones repaired. I now have two lovely pair of boots . Do not be fooled when you are told you can not resole Emu boots .You can get them done it did cost £35 but it is worth it. Also these boots seem to be the only ones that have a supportive heal so the boot does not collapse like other brands do.

OPI - Silver Shatter Nail Polish Top Coat 15ml
OPI - Silver Shatter Nail Polish Top Coat 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, 2 Mar. 2014
This polish gives a very unique look to your nails. I like using a dark colour first (red/blue) then I put on the shatter polish. Do not put too much on as it is quite thick, try one nail first and see how it looks. I have found that you need to put on a clear top coat as the shatter polish does feel a little tacky after you put it on. Lasts longer than other products.

Emu Australia Women's Angahook Earmuffs Grey One Size
Emu Australia Women's Angahook Earmuffs Grey One Size
Offered by 7kmh-store-de

5.0 out of 5 stars so warm, 17 Feb. 2014
These earmuffs are so lovely and warm , they really keep the cold out and stop me getting ear ache in the cold/ windy weather.

Cablesson Basic 3m / 3 meter Micro (Type D) HDMI to HDMI High Speed Cable with Ethernet (Latest 1.4a / 2.0 version) Gold Plated 3D Full HD 1080p 4k2k For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector for Microsoft Surface tablet, Digital SLR Cameras, Mobile Phone and Other Tablets.
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars works well with Kindle Fire HD, 9 Feb. 2014
Tried it out as soon as I got it, have not watched a film yet but was able to look at emails/books so i know it works.. Look forward to taking it on holiday to watch films. arrived on the date stated and was a good price.

SWEET ALMOND, CARRIER OIL Prunus dulcis 250ml by EOD - Essential Oils Direct
SWEET ALMOND, CARRIER OIL Prunus dulcis 250ml by EOD - Essential Oils Direct
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 8 Feb. 2014
Lovely oil and absorbs well on the skin. I put some on a cotton wool ball and add a few drops of peppermint oil then I rub it on the back of my neck and soles of my feet at night. This really helps me to keep cool and breath well, no more waking up with a blocked nose and dry mouth. Arrived by stated date and value for money.

Classic Tailored Ns 2013 Carpet Car Floor Mats
Classic Tailored Ns 2013 Carpet Car Floor Mats
Offered by AutoInMotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 8 Feb. 2014
Fits very well in my Nissan Note 2009 model. The original mats fell apart after many years of use. The mats came by the stated date and are good value for the money. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4