Profile for Welshmanaaaaa > Reviews

Content by Welshmanaaaaa

Welshmanaaaaa

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BAAS® Sony Xperia E3 PU Leather Folio Case Wallet Pouch Flip Cover with Card Holder & Stylus Pen
Offered by BAAS Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars received in good condition and yes it fitted my phone, 18 Jan. 2015
Yes it as described, received in good condition and yes it fitted my phone. I would recommend this as a good item and the leather is of good quality I hope it will last as long as I have this phone.

iSaddle CH-104 Universal Mini Camera Suction Mount Tripod Holder Dash Cam Mount Holder
Offered by Saddle LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 16 Nov. 2014
Item received in undamaged condition. Larger suction pad on this one which is much better than the old one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug. 2014
It is what I required, it has extra pockets and it the right size for my camera.

GUARANTEED GENUINE DELL INSPIRON M5010 M5030 M5040 N3010 N4010 N5010 N5110 N7010 13R 14R 15R 17R BATTERY TYPE: J1KND
Offered by Laptop Adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Jun. 2014
I was concerned about some of the feed back on this item with some suppliers, bit I decided to give this a go.
Well it arrived in good condition an on time, so I was not restricted to working by a power point. Did it do what
it claimed, yes it did and still does.

Aqua Quest AquaRoo Money Belt - Comfortable & Ultra-Light Waist Bag Travel Pouch - Durable & Easy to Conceal Dry Bag Fanny Pack - Black
Offered by Gear Out Here EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Have not used it yet, buuut, 27 May 2014
I will be using it this summer but I needed to make sure it worked. So I put some water in the sink, placed some tissue inside and placed it in the water (with a weight on top to stop it floating) and checked after thirty min.
So did it get wet ? NO it was perfectly dry, so I will be OK to use with confidence.

Gardman 4 Tier Growhouse Reinforced Replacement Cover
Gardman 4 Tier Growhouse Reinforced Replacement Cover
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell, 6 May 2014
The first cover I had with the growhouse was poor quality, so I look for this product and I am pleased with it. It looks like it will able to take the winter weather but time will tell.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Help, 6 May 2014
Still have not been able to sort out the instructions for this unit, hope I can and keep you posted.

Gardman Fleece Cover For 4 Tier Growhouse
Gardman Fleece Cover For 4 Tier Growhouse
Offered by Oasis Gardening

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardman Fleece Cover, 6 May 2014
I decided to send for this as I also needed a re-enforce cover so that I could "A" use throughout the year "B" get somewhere to put my plants in the winter "C" somewhere to seed plants early for my veg garden. Time will tell if it does what it says on the label.

BESTEK 150W In-Car 12V/24V Socket adapter Cigarette Socket Lighter charger Car Splitter with Twin Socket and Dual USB Output USB Adaptor Power TomTom, Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad /Cellphone,HTC,Samsung,BlackBerry PlayBook, PDA, GPS, MP3/MP4, Camera/sat nav power MRS152UV
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jan. 2014
I was concerned while reading other reviews of other similar products and I wondered
if I was doing the right thing in looking and purchasing this sort of item.

However after reading reviews about this one, I thought it would be the one I would try.

Yes, this is the one, none of the problems that other people had with other similar units,
what else that I can say about it. It looks good, its a good quality case, it is what I needed,
and for the trendy youngsters it has a blue light on which as we know they go for.

VonHaus 1000W 2-in-1 Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA and Sponge Filtration & FREE Crevice Tool - Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 8 Jan. 2014
I have had similar products before which landed up in the recycle bin at the council tip.
I checked a large number of other stick cleaners which did not appear to any better than
the others which I had previously.

This one had good reviews and for the price, I thought, why not give it a try. Compared
to the prices of the previous stick cleaners, this one would not hurt the bank balance
(much) if I threw it away.

Now remember I do have an upright vacuum cleaner which is larger and works well, I
needed something which I could pull out and use to clean small spills and use on the
stairs. This fits the bill, and has detachable unit to use without the longer part of the
unit. It does not have a rotating brush, but who cares as the power of the vacuum is
so strong and the versatility of the swivel head (which is flat) can get into places that
my larger vacuum cant.

Do I recommend this vacuum? Now let me see,,,,,,,,Mmmmm, Yes I do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3