Profile for Anne > Reviews

Content by Anne

Anne

Page: 1 | 2
Sennheiser CX 200 Street II - Comfortable Ear-canal Phones with Bass Driven Sound - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ear-canal phones at a reasonable price, 10 Dec. 2013
I don't like to spend too much on earbuds, as they tend to have a limited shelf-life, so I find these Sennheiser ones excellent value for money. They sit comfortably in my ear and block out external noise quite well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice, elegant and compact diary, 4 Dec. 2013
A very nice, compact diary for everyday use. I love the week to view format where there's a small space for every day and a lined facing page for additional notes each week.

I miss the soft red cover of my Noteletts Edge diary (2013-14), but the black, stiff cover on this one is still very pretty. The one downside is that this diary does not have a storage pocket/envelope inside the back cover, which proved very handy in my previous diary.

Brah! Extender: 2-Hook Bra Extenders (3 Pack: White, Black, Beige)
Brah! Extender: 2-Hook Bra Extenders (3 Pack: White, Black, Beige)
Offered by Solutions That Stick UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Do exactly what they're supposed to, 28 Nov. 2013
The extenders are a little too wide for conventional bra back-straps, but it's not noticeable through one's clothes and the hooks still line up properly.

Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)
Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best novels I have read in a long time, 28 Nov. 2013
This is a superb read. It's dark and often painful reading, but the prose is beautiful and there is a quiet, unassuming acceptance of life that I found particularly moving. Highly recommended!

The Master and Margarita: A Graphic Novel (Eye Classics)
The Master and Margarita: A Graphic Novel (Eye Classics)
by Mikhail Bulgakov

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 28 Nov. 2013
I bought this graphic novel as a gift for someone very difficult to buy for. I was very impressed with the quality, as I was a little anxious buying a book second hand. However, it looks like new and I'm glad I took a risk: after all, I paid just over £5 instead of the £9 to buy it new.

Sylvanian Families Ice Skating Duo
Sylvanian Families Ice Skating Duo
Offered by Fun and Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely adorable, 28 Nov. 2013
Bought these as a gift for a little girl who loves Sylvanians. I think the range is gorgeous is general, if a bit pricey, but these were reasonably priced and look simply darling. Very pleased.

Silver Tone Black Cat Drop Hook Earrings with 925 Sterling Silver Hooks (Supplied in a Gift Pouch) Unique Jewellery
Offered by Small Island Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 28 Nov. 2013
I've recently discovered a love of cats and bought these on a whim. They're cheap and cheerful and quite small, but all as depicted on the website. I would have liked if they had been designed to face in opposite directions (i.e. tail facing away from each ear), rather than identically, but it's not a huge concern. I paid £2.50 for these plus £1.10 delivery. Normally, I wouldn't bother ordering an item where the delivery charge was close to the actual cost, but I made an exception in this case. That being said, I don't think these earrings are worth more than the £3.60 I paid in total.

Maxi Poster 91.5x61cm Feminine in Pink this Stunning Colourlight Vintage Photography Captures the True Essence of Love and Romance
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous poster, 28 Nov. 2013
This poster is stunning. It looks even better on my wall than it does online. The pink shows up beautifully against the grayscale background. It covers a large part of my wall, but that's how I wanted it. It's also packaged with great care - a nice change to the careless delivery I've experienced when purchasing other posters online.

Christmas Costume Jewellery - Red Nose Reindeer Christmas Earrings - arrives in a pretty gift bag to complete your purchase - matching rudolph necklace available
Offered by CHIC Fashion Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and festive, 28 Nov. 2013
Cheap and cheerful earrings, which look as described on the website. A nice, quirky nod to the upcoming festive season.

Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M
Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M
Offered by ETechland

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not long lasting, 11 Mar. 2013
I've bought these cables twice now and they are very cheap and handy. However, they only ever last a few months before the little plastic flap at the top which allows the cable to click into the computer breaks off.

Page: 1 | 2